• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: High Quality Digital Artist Wanted! ~250 USD Budget

HarperRubenWesson

The One Who Dances
In Search Of
High-Quality, Semi-Realistic Anthro Digital Artist

Requirements
• Plenty of Anthro Equine Experience
• Telegram

Max Budget
~225 to 250 USD

Project Type
Character Redesign

Project Description:
Looking for someone to do an update to the design of a zebra character. This takes place as updated reference sheet (flat colored) with six versions (two are just small edits):

• 4 safe for work (one is an edit)
• 2 not safe for work (one is an edit)

This ref would consist of
• 2 full bodies
• 1 front face bust

The four sfw versions
• safe for work w/ Briefs (edit of safe for work nude)
• safe for work nude
• safe for work casual attire
• safe for work regal attire

Not Safe For Work Versions
• to be discussed privately

I would also want their name, basic infromation, backstory and color chart (with hexcode values).

For more information please contact me on Telegram at HarperWesson, followed by relevant art examples only. If you do not meet the requirement or cannot fit within my budget (added fees like the EU Fee included), do not contact me.

I will be making my decision in three weeks.

Last edited:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

AnthroAL

Have not done a realistic ref sheet but I do have a stylized-realistic painting style, have some older lined refs on my FA, have also done horses before but there are not many examples currently posted, here are some other painted examples, could probably do a painted ref for $60 (including the alternates), hope you find what you need! :)

31574608@400-1558144400.jpg
31571457@400-1558125741.jpg