• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

High Quality NSFW Artist, FAST TURNAROUND!

amethystos

boo hiss
kVKsYru.jpg

Special prices just for the forums C: ! You can check out my full gallery here. I do not differentiate between waist-up/full body, but please keep in mind that full body does not automatically equal awesome art. Look at your favorite images and see how many of them are actually full body. Framing is important! Any badges are done in the Icon style or simple cell shading and cost $35 each. I am okay with painting most topics. Try me. I can even draw and paint those weird monkeys called humans, too.

RULES:
1) ALL PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL. No price bartering, either.
2) You will get a pose preview that I will move around to your liking, but after that I will not make edits. If I forgot something (wings, markings, etc) that you explicitly mentioned, then I will of course add that in.
3) I can post this art wherever I want. You cannot resell the art unless you are selling the rights to the character itself and are mentioning pre-existing art as an incentive. You may not sell my art as a physical product or as a digital product. This is negotiable if you are commissioning a shirt design or something similar with the intention to resell, but I must be told this ahead of time and very explicitly so I can adjust the price accordingly.
4) Comics can have a max of three characters per panel. They can have up to an average of 3 panels. You can opt for simple cell shading instead of toon, but the price is the same. They are drawn in 150DPI in standard printing dimensions of your choosing. Price increases by 50% if you want 300DPI printing quality.
5) Backgrounds are all or nothing. Simple background (gradient or solid color) is free, though. I will pick the color to suit the picture.
6) I can turn down offers. I will only do this if your commission squicked me out (cub circumcision is the only one so far), if you have a reputation of not paying, or if you do not send full payment after we have finalized the pose.

TURN AROUND TIME IS ONE WEEK AFTER PAYMENT, but three days is more likely and same-day turnaround is possible if you are having some kind of emergency (please don't abuse this). If need be, I will create a slot system so that this remains true.