• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

High School Furs

OLD

• No, I'm still a fucking immature junior high kid.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Hell, yeah! Partah in mah house!

Votes: 60 60.6%
  • No, I'm a fucking grandpa

Votes: 34 34.3%

• Total voters

DolphinSpirit

MOZZARELLA SUPREME
Same here. It's basically school policy for the seniors to have full control over the other classes. Even if it means something along the lines of a dictatorial leadership.

One day you'll be a senior and you'll have those powers bestowed upon yee.

Unless you aren't a jock and are not popular.

Then you're just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Seriman

I still like Lombaxes, though.
freshmen = freshmeat
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
You'll eat my meat? :V

Yeah, I'm in high school. I'm that gamer nerd that knows way too much about computers.
I'm kinda like that... I'm more interested in the infrastructure of the school than I should be... I want to see how it all fits together. Also, there is a basement in my school, nicknamed "The Dungeon", and I want to go down there. It's almost completely off-limits to students, but apparently there are tunnels that caved in, and an abandoned swimming pool.

I wanna see! >:[

paintballadict9

Center 50!
in high school still

best years of your life man!

live it up!

Almost, just 4 months.

I'll vote by then, if this thread is still alive.

Vriska

Spider 8itch
I be 14.
I think that counts as a "immature junior high kid troll"

RipperFang

Saber Toothed Spazz
I'm a senior in my High School, I'm one of those kids that everyone likes but thinks is totally off his rocker and yet I get away with so much. Example: Wearing 19th century British safari gear to school while declaring Tuesday to be the day of the hunt and following one of my friends around saying that he is my prey and I will mount his head on the mantle before sun falls. Yeah, I'm one of THOSE kids.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Hi, I am in high school, I like to do high schooler like things.

Van Ishikawa

ZOMBIE KAEL LOVES YOU
High school is supposed to be terrible, because college is awesome.

paintballadict9

Center 50!
High school is supposed to be terrible, because college is awesome.

well...

IM TOO STUPID TO GET INTO COLLEGE SO IM MAKIN HIGH SCHOOL FUN OK?!!!!

*runs and cries in corner*

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
We need moar babyfur replies of "preschool!".

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
well...

IM TOO STUPID TO GET INTO COLLEGE SO IM MAKIN HIGH SCHOOL FUN OK?!!!!

*runs and cries in corner*
I just do not want to go to college...
I'm much too lazy.
A decent job for food and gas here and there should suffice.
Maybe I can become a prostitute. Easy money, as long as you don't get something.

Mr Owl

Hoot?
I'm going to go to college and take ROTC my whole time there so I can enlist as an officer.

Amoranis

LostPolarWolf
I said grandpa, because its awesome. Like me. ^^,

One day you'll be a senior and you'll have those powers bestowed upon yee.

Unless you aren't a jock and are not popular.

Then you're just like everyone else.
I'm a jock but not popular :V

I find that having a mature discussion in HS is pretty rare and finding mature people to talk to is even rarer. I really dislike seniors who keep ordering us around in football because they're bigger D:<

Bando

Ya boy
I'm a jock but not popular :V

I find that having a mature discussion in HS is pretty rare and finding mature people to talk to is even rarer. I really dislike seniors who keep ordering us around in football because they're bigger D:<

I'm going to be a junior next year.

My friends are pretty awesome, we had "debate Tuesdays" almost every week last year. It's fun to have mature discussions, although stupid ones can be just as fun. I love my bandos,we don't car. About popularity and do whatever the hell we want. :3

Also, the seniors I know are cool, I've had a ton of senior friends my first two years. They don'tndo the whole 'run the school' thing here.