• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring ($25-$65) - Looking For A Con Badge - Must Be Done Before Megaplex 2021 (FILLED)

PiperSpeedwell

Hi.
As the titles says, I'm looking for a con badge to be drawn and in my paws before Megaplex in early August. I'm hoping I didn't wait too long for this and that a month will be enough time. Would want something in color. I have a couple of art pieces already for you to reference. Only change to my character I need to make is eye color. I want a portrait of my character driving a car (probably looking straight on at him), that will fit on a badge.

I'll try to check back here for any responses, but you can reach me faster through Telegram. My Telegram username is @slowerisfaster

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day.) So that the character fits on the badge (can you still have the exact dimensions?) - most likely it will be a maximum shoulder-length portrait I am sending an example of work, if it will be interesting)
darkundhz.jpg
Kateri.jpg

maska.png
nessv2.png
SUNDERfinish222.png

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/darknessis/ - more here

Last edited:

PiperSpeedwell

Thanks for the responses.
Nothing has quite caught my eye just yet so if anyone still wants to reach out, feel free.
Also, probably best to work with a US based artist in case shipping needs to happen.

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Furryboobah

I have commissions open if you’d be interested! And I haven’t done any badges but have done traditional and mailed commissions before so I’m totally open to making a badge and mailing it. If interested just message me what you’re looking for and I can give a price estimate! Should not go over your budget
These are my normal prices and some examples:
5829FFC7-E532-4CBB-A22F-D864EC4A1A2D.png
752FDDB4-8CDB-470A-827A-98488BE97FA5.jpeg

9F7553DA-B864-4C29-AF91-B2BBC443A253.png
94D5FAC8-B93D-413A-BBE8-7E8C8F78B2F0.png