• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Hiring an Artist for NSFW / SWF (Elder Scrolls / Khajiit), Price Range $30 - $150+ (CLOSED)

DeadSpaceBro

Some fan of art overall
First off, if you're an artist coming into this thread- THANK YOU for stopping by to read this. I appreciate each and every one of you guys. <3

Second time making a thread like this, so if it's not exactly organized or perfect, I apologize in advance. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask here or hit me up via in private messages.

What is a Khajiit? A Khajiit is an Elder Scrolls race, basically a feline humanoid that comes from the land of Elseweyr. If you've played any of the TES games like Oblivion, Skyrim, or ESO, you've likely seen them.

What i'm requesting: A commission featuring two characters, one being my male character from ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) being intimate with a female Khajiit. NSFW version if the artist chooses, would be of my male character having intercourse with the Khajiit. Reverse Cowgirl or Doggy Style, perhaps another 'position' depending on what looks best for the commission. The commission would come with a background, best quality work, and full bodies of both characters, ect. Basically the best value the artist has to offer.

HOWEVER, if I really like an artist's style of art and they are not comfortable with NSFW commissioning, I can settle for a SFW version that's more on the romantic / intimate in a teasing side. I'm not going to pressure any artist into doing NSFW if they aren't willing.

A lot more details will be presented once you've been chosen, in full detail. If you want more details anyways, feel free to ask me in the thread or in PMs!

Requirements: Since my male character is a High Elf (aka human looking), the artist is also required in being good enough to draw people, alongside anthropomorphic characters. If you're only skilled in drawing furry-like characters, this commission may not be for you. Although, if you're still up for the challenge, feel free to post anyways offering your services!

How the Khajiit would look: That's up to you, with a few exceptions. Normally i'd pick out how the Khajiit would look via screenshots or examples, but i'm willing to trust the Artist on this one, so long as they're passionate enough to make the Khajiit. Think of it as if you were making a female Khajiit character, except you would draw them better than the options you had in game lol. If this is too difficult (which I can assume it would be), I can provide assistance and make it easier for the artist.

Prices on the Commission: Whatever the artist feels is fair. If they have a commissions price page, all the better for this commission. Since I want it at it's best, my budget can extend from $40 to over $150+ depending on what is being offered.

Payment Method: I'm most comfortable with paying with PayPal, and usually will pay half for the draft / sketch / layout. Once i'm satisfied with the project, i'll pay the rest once the project (commission) is completed. I am also reasonable to hear how the artist likes to be paid and how they do the payment method.

Contact Info:
Go ahead and leave your message here on this thread, with examples of your art. If i'm interested, I will contact you through PM and then if the deal is set, continue talking with you through e-mail or Discord (whichever is easier for the artist to communicate through). I'd personally prefer Discord, it's way better haha.

Questions? Please ask! The more communication we do, the better the result! Any questions you have about the commission, prices, what I want, what you think would be better, ect. do ask!!

Would like to thank anyone stopping by to read this again, I pray you all stay safe out there!

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested. I draw both sfw and nsfw pictures. Also I had been drawing people before furries

Here's my gallery:

Prices:

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me on FA if you like what you see, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
1575142823.poprocker566_thumbnail.jpg
1596750164.poprocker566_commission_style_guide_2020.jpg

I can draw in any style. Check my FA / Artstation.
Reachable via Instagram, email, FA, note.1

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. I am fine with creating both SFW and NSFW artwork. Here are some examples of my work:

1603893590.sushy_chohakkaimon.jpg

1601733571.sushy_chamelemon.jpg

1601297951.sushy_throttle_fitness_2020.jpg

1598472664.sushy_skatepanda2020.jpg

1595798458.sushy_rose2020.jpg

My general rates are here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

fatbunbun

I think I may have what you need since I often draw for DnD folks, my fellow WoW addicts and the like :)
A piece of two characters, fully shaded and with a background, would be ~ 90-110$, depending on how explicit you want it to be.
Feel free to contact me here, on FA or via Discord ( Gene#8429 )

More detailed commission info:

simon3.jpg
shiwan.jpg
areth.jpg
1603885085.fatbunbun_love-cen2.jpg

pimpartist

Heya! I've done something like that before:

Here are my prices: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24829037/
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/pimpartist/?perpage=72
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA, a message here, a message on Telegram at @pimpartist or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Evok: Goltten
Hi! I have open commissions :D

My furras:

1601658626.golttenpanger_unknown__5_.jpg

1604806189.golttenpanger_5_frances_osayamwen_ev.jpg

1602526199.golttenpanger_studiis_ev.jpg

DeadSpaceBro

Some fan of art overall
Thank you everyone for applying! Everyone's art was so incredible to browse through, including notes. After all this time, I have chosen and decided on an artist. Sorry if you were not selected, but keep in mind I may hire you in the future and have some of you on my watch list. Thank you all again and stay safe out there!