• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Hiring an Artist, NSFW, Dungeons and Dragons 5e Related. Price Range of $30 - $150+ (CLOSED)

DeadSpaceBro

Some fan of art overall
First off, if you're an artist coming into this thread- THANK YOU for stopping by to read this. I appreciate each and every one of you guys. <3

Here I am again wanting another commission so ... let's do this.

What i'm requesting: I would like an artist's best quality work involving two characters from my DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) campaign as they are very intimate. This will be NSFW, and I would like to hire an artist who is very efficient in drawing Tabaxi (cat anthropomorphic) characters as well as Dragonborn (dragon humanoid) characters. I may change out one of the characters with a Human instead but that is undecided for now.

Quality: The highest quality possible, your best work.

Payment Method: I would very much prefer paying the artist with PayPal as it's the safest and most reliable way to do things. I also will request if the artist is okay with me paying for half to see the sketch / rough work, then paying the rest for the final commission.

Prices on the Commission: Whatever the artist feels is fair. If they have a commissions price page, all the better for this commission. Since I want it at it's best, my budget can extend from $30 to over $150+ depending on what is being offered.

Contact Info: Go ahead and leave your message here on this thread, with examples of your art. If i'm interested, I will contact you through a private message and then if the deal is set, continue talking with you through e-mail or Discord (whichever is easier for the artist to communicate through). I'd personally prefer Discord, it's way better haha.

Questions? Please ask! The more communication we do, the better the result! Any questions you have about the commission, prices, what I want, what you think would be better, ect. do ask!!

Would like to thank anyone stopping by to read this again, I pray you all stay safe out there!

zulzul

Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

my working method is as follows:
1st the contractor sends me details of how he wants the commission (icon, full body, with background, number of characters, poses and if possible references) and we also combine the value
2nd I send 3 to 5 sketches for you to choose, then I refine the line art of the chosen one for better visualization
3rd after the approval of the lineart I expect the full payment of the agreed amount
4th as soon as the value is debited, I proceed following the process of lighting and shading> colorication> detailing, and during the process I send prints for you to go I follow the progress

*this process may vary depending on the complexity of the illustration

Prices:
Lineart:
Head, Bust or Icon: $35 / half body: $45 / full body: $60 / ref sheet: $90 - $140

Lineart + Flat color:
Head, Bust or Icon: $45 / half body: $55 / full body: $70 / ref sheet: $100 - $150

Cell shading:
Head, Bust or Icon: $55 / half body: $70 / full body: $90 / ref sheet: $130 - $180

Semi realistic (no lineart)
Head, Bust or Icon: $70 / half body: $85 / full body: $120 / ref sheet: $150 - $300

you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

marshmellerditty

hi, i'm interested in doing this! here are a few samples of my art:

1663116641.marshmellerditty_charmeleon.jpg

1637013240.marshmellerditty_com_temet.png

nsfw examples are in my fa gallery! dm me either here or on fa if you like to work together :)

Xyulihanx

Hey there!

I would love to work with you!
Here is my twitter page with most of my recent art: https://twitter.com/xyulihanx

I can draw any species and you can gladly test my drawing skills if you're unsure about it!:)
I mostly discuss the prices of my commissions with the costumer since every commission is unique and it really depends on what the costumer wants to have drawn specifically-

Thanks for hearing me out and have a nice day/night!

Xyulihanx

D685ab7f

Hai! I would love to take your commission!! Here are some examples of my works:
Exp (31).png
Exp (30).png
Exp (29).png

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:
Comm_Sheet[Resized].png

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

JazzyBlu

Hello! Thanks for having and reaching us artists! =^^=

I'm super interested in this request! I'm an artist super comfortable with anthropomorphic beings as well as humans an ferals. I offer a range of commission types varying in quality and price, my best one being painted, just like these pieces:

Paislynn-Benson_2.png
paislynn_benson__1__by_jazzyblunekko_dfavbaf-fullview.jpg
poseidon__speedpaint___by_jazzyblunekko_dfc00uh-pre.jpg

You can see more examples of my art here
I have a Commission Guide which you can check for more info!
Thanks for the time and have a great weekend!​

DeadSpaceBro

Some fan of art overall
I've chosen an artist! Thank you all for submitting your entries and if I did not pick you- no worries! I will look into you in the future and likely hire you for future projects <3