• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring artist for Couple Image(s)

Erxi Lore

Hello!
I'm going to start by saying that I have a budget of $120 USD but this is subject to change depending on the quality of the piece is!

I am looking to hire someone to create a couple image for me with the deadline of Oct. 12th.
I prefer anthro work, but ferals work as well. I like art styles that can be considered "cute" or "soft".
I prefer anatomically correct bodies (favoring humans).

Here is my style preferences in accordance to what I rank:
Simplified anthros
Chibis
Detailed anthros (toony)
Semi Realistic
Realistic

I am open to SFW and NSFW

The characters in question look like this www.furaffinity.net: o///o by ValentinFox except the panther character is now white with pale pink spots instead of black

Feel free to email me at ErxiLore@gmail.com
or note me at Userpage of Erxi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

or post examples and prices below

Botticella89

Hides Between Pigment and Pixels
Hey! I might be able to help!

commission_priceing_and_samples_by_botticella89-dcj19rz.jpg

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I sent a note on FA with an offer I hope you like!

Mad_Smoker

Hello, looks like I'm the one you need. Look at my finished work, I can draw anatomically reliable and at the same time quite cute furry.
If I understand correctly, you need 2 pictures. I will have enough time in 20-25 days to fulfill them.
I offer a complete, detailed character render on a simple background. Here is a link to my gallery
Artwork Gallery for Mad_Smoker -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
ццццц.jpg качёк1000.jpg

Samantha Rose

SamiiKatt
I can do full bodies at 10$~ multiple characters are 3$ more each~ message or email if interested~itstotssammii@gmail.com
sketch-1533324830340.png
Lion.jpg
Untitled71.jpg

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I'm interested in doing your commission! You can find some examples of my work below:
Book cover 3 revised.png
cover final 2.jpg
hsw.jpg
Group commission final 1.jpg
wolfielion.jpg
pimp cock crop.jpg

My price for 2 fullbodies is 160 USD but I can do something in the style of the last picture for less.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You can read my TOS here: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

howquaint

Artist
Hi, I'm interested in drawing for you! I could do a fullbody, full color piece for you for $110, sfw or nsfw. I have a slightly toony, anthro style. I'd be able to have it done for you within two weeks, I've got nothing on my plate atm.

My gallery (nsfw)
My general commission prices

Message me here or on FA if you're interested. Good luck finding an artist!

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey!

I'd love to do a custom for you, and I definitely feel like my style is a fit! I do semi-real anthros that lean more towards the human side of body anatomy, and I work well with cute subjects!

Since you don't have anything specific in mind aside from style, here are a couple of my recent originals that would be within your budget, and the prices I would quote for them. I offer a very wide range of styles and works, so please check out my FA gallery for more examples as well.

Feel free to PM or message me on any of the channels in my signature if you have any more questions, or are interested in my work!

Happy weekend!

Lined Single Character ($48 USD)
1532654417.nahdiafur_davetrade.png

Full Painted Bust 2Char w/ Simple BG ($72 USD)
1532205425.nahdiafur_outlandish.png

Loose Painted Single w/ Background ($120 USD)
1529014399.nahdiafur_lakeview.png

skeiths

pink poodle bby
hi there! i think this would be something up my alley, my work is soft and pretty stylistic but follows regular anatomy. i can work in a sketchy or fully rendered style depending on what you like!
here's a link to my gallery and commission thread :~) I have a pretty quick turnover rate if that's at all important. DM me if you're interested!
tumblr_oqykk1f1Nw1uog6rlo1_640.png

ruruscube

Hey, I do nsfw and sfw!
Heres my commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
Prices are in euro, there is a currency calculator in the journal. (120usd is about 105euro!) You can choose from 2 different colouring styles too, examples in the journal too :3
Heres some couple art that I did before:
www.furaffinity.net: Boots [YCH] by ruruscube (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Love [CM] by ruruscube (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Cocktails [YCH] by ruruscube (nsfw)
If youd like to know how much exactly the commission that you want would cost feel free to note me on my fA or private message me here in the forums to ask! Or if you have any other questions :3 Otherwise good luck on the search!