• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring Artist (Price Maximum $100)

Airis Duvall

As stated in the title I am on the search for artists willing to take on me as a client and produce some art of my sona. However as of late I havent had the best luck when it comes to commissions. Running into problems between receiving no feedback and they produce the final work, disappearing for months at a time, and or botching my sona. After all of this it sparked me to come here in hope's to find a artist or artists that won't put me through what I have been through. When it comes to the art work I'm looking for high quality, and ranging from SFW and NSFW. My maximum amount I'm willing to pay is 100 dollars, however could be swayed if the quality is there and could cost me a little more.

I guarantee that I am easy to work with and fully understand if there might be a delay or something comes up that takes your time away from the commission. Also never have problems paying for a piece and follow artist policy. If interested please don't be afraid to comment, leave a message or send a note to me on Fur Affinity: Userpage of TheCollie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net .

PS: I love to see references when it comes to prices as well as general to give me a good idea so please direct me to where to find them if interested in taking me on as a client.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:

character solo and character profile - 20$

angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

character_profile__winter_by_laponto-dcdr3sa.jpg

Nadiafur

Sleek!
I'd love to do some work with you! I do a large range of work in a range of species, and am very communicative through the whole process. Here's a gallery of (most) of the wips I sent to the commissioner to check in on in a recent character design project. This process had a one week turnaround!

My commission prices are listed on this sheet, but please feel free to check out my FA gallery or shoot me a PM if you have any questions/concerns!

Happy Wednesday~

1539059858.nahdiafur_newcommsheet.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
i1wkw5t.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

Sugar.Rush

Void| Anthro Artist | Feral Artist
As stated in the title I am on the search for artists willing to take on me as a client and produce some art of my sona. However as of late I havent had the best luck when it comes to commissions. Running into problems between receiving no feedback and they produce the final work, disappearing for months at a time, and or botching my sona. After all of this it sparked me to come here in hope's to find a artist or artists that won't put me through what I have been through. When it comes to the art work I'm looking for high quality, and ranging from SFW and NSFW. My maximum amount I'm willing to pay is 100 dollars, however could be swayed if the quality is there and could cost me a little more.

I guarantee that I am easy to work with and fully understand if there might be a delay or something comes up that takes your time away from the commission. Also never have problems paying for a piece and follow artist policy. If interested please don't be afraid to comment, leave a message or send a note to me on Fur Affinity: Userpage of TheCollie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net .

PS: I love to see references when it comes to prices as well as general to give me a good idea so please direct me to where to find them if interested in taking me on as a client.
I have sent you a message on FA

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, my turnaroud times are fast and I show the progress of the drawings :D send PM if you're interested I could show yo some NSFW there

white_lion__commission__by_jessichan15-dcdnppa.png

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Base rates:

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Semi realistic:

º Head Shot: 50$
º Half Body: 70$

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

Semi realistic:

º Head Shot: 50$
º Half Body: 70$

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

NOTE: Prices may vary (not so high) depending on the difficulty involved in making them (for example the background or additional characters)

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I don't have super detailed stuff like this, but I do have low prices! Right now I have a bulk sale on Halloween YCHs, so for $6 you can get a fully body YCH *and* 3 custom emotes of your character. Each bundle increases with cost and savings, going as high as $30. If you want lots of art for a low price, I'd check it out!
www.furaffinity.net: Huge YCH Sale by Asherion

Niho

Hey,
If you'd be interested in my art please feel free to contact me!
Some samples and prices below.
Cheers!
DnPUveRXsAAELJU.jpg
DnPUvh7WwAA_T4J.jpg

DnPUvjgXgAEhl_K.jpg

kingcapone

hello there! i'm terribly sorry to hear you've had poor experiences with commissioners before; as someone who commissions work in addition to offering commissions, i know how deeply frustrating that is. that said, i'd be honored to do some art for you! i take payment after work is finished, and send 2 work in progress shots at a minimum, usually more! the maximum wait time you would have is roughly a month, but it would most likely be less than that :> here are some examples of my work, as well as the examples from my collab studio with my best friend. if interested in the collab work, all the same guidelines as above apply to customer service!

_g__sberry_by_chimerafrost-dcnpl01.png

collab piece

_c__harry_potter_by_chimerafrost-dcnehed.png

collab piece
nsfw collab example
nsfw collab example

a full piece such as the second example would be around $80, and a fullbody like the first and third examples would be around $35-$40 :> prices are negotiable, and we're very willing to work with your budget!

below are some of my own examples!
_c__don_t_get_carried_away_by_chimerafrost-dcge472.png

_c__high_high_hopes_for_a_living_by_chimerafrost-dcedueo.png
_p__do_you_think_of_me_when_you_look_to_the_sea_by_chimerafrost-dcf5lt3.png

a finished piece like such would be between $30-45 ! again, prices are negotiable and i'm happy to work with any sort of budget.

thanks so much for taking the time to look, and please dm me if interested so we can discuss and hopefully get to work asap! if not, best of luck finding what you're looking for.

You can find all my information and examples at: www.furaffinity.net/user/nekosatan

I also have reviews, though I do not force them so there's some but I do believe it's been a while since a new one was added. My turnaround is decent, and even when it isn't the best, I do communicate with my commissioners a great deal so they know what is going on. Feel free to browse my gallery and if you are interested in a commission shoot me a note and I will get back with you asap :)