• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring Artist to Create NSFW Ref Sheet (Closed)

MaliciousWyvern

Price Range: $5 - $60 USD

I'm looking for an artist to create an NSFW reference sheet for my bf's fursona. Time isn't necessarily important, but it'd be cool if it could be completed within, say, a month to a month and a half. Please contact me via the forum's PM system, as I receive email notifications that way. You may also leave a reply in the thread, but there's no guarantee that I will see it or reply. I will typically always reply to PMs, even if it's only to inform the sender that the offer has been closed.

Basic character details:
Sex: Male
Species: Fox / Tiger hybrid

More details will be provided once an artist is chosen.

Krikri

Hello, for $60 I can make a 2 pose + headshot ref sheet, with 1 extra detail layout (tattoo image/close up of prop). Don't have furry refs to show, but you can check my style Artwork Gallery for Likri -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
090417.gif
3006161.jpg

агккн1.jpg
080417.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg