• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Hiring artists over several weeks! Budget: $100 to $150

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
NOTICE: In the wake of Covid-19 and my lack of employment for a few months, I am currently putting all of my long term projects on hold. I will inform you all if that changes.

Thank you for your interest!

Hello, frens! Wow, it’s been a while since I asked the forums to tackle a project!

Anyway, I happen to be interested in a few commissions for a few characters I have, plus I plan to create a set of unique characters that I want to bring to life, in a way only furry artists can! I plan to stick to reference sheets and detailed illustrations for the next week or so, though the commission type may change from time to time.

I will link my FA gallery for your convenience down below:

Artwork Gallery for MCtheBeardie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

All the characters I currently have are sorted into their own groups, except for one, for ease of access! I’m currently looking for reference sheets and potentially other types of artworks for:
  • Tobias
  • Marley
  • Spark
  • Peach
These four are my highest priority! As for the unique characters I mentioned, I will discuss this with my chosen artists privately. I have no artwork of them yet, and I have specific details that we will need to discuss. Though, I can tell you all that these characters will be mostly human, with one full human and a feral dragon. As I said, the rest will be discussed privately.

As for payment method, I will only pay through PayPal for these commissions. With all these formalities out of the way...

Let’s see what you have for me, frens!

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
commission price tag copy.jpg
Fenrir_Setting.jpg

forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Vinfang's badass sfw/nsfw Commissions, ($40+)

Last edited:

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi, I'd love to work with you on any part(s) of this project!
I'll put some examples of my work below and my FA is: Userpage of sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net, if you'd like to check out all my work!
Thank you for your time!
Examples of Ref Sheets:
1573923548.sketchrabbit_sheet-patterened-background.png
1574799872.sketchrabbit_sheet-with-text.png

Examples of Digital Paintings:
1573105100.sketchrabbit_female-canine-licky-screen-05.11-2.png
1574026733.sketchrabbit_nefasdesidiaych.png
1574638993.sketchrabbit_ychlickscreenderpafox.png
1575208064.sketchrabbit_sk3.png
1572439575.sketchrabbit_combo-pic-1.png
1549161448.sketchrabbit_wp-siz-small.png
1571666805.sketchrabbit_chubbs-headshot-oct19-col-lookup-2.png

Edit: Some more examples!
1575345740.sketchrabbit_v3.png
1575345167.sketchrabbit_elizabeth-r2charapainting.png

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help you with either ref sheets or illustrations! My preference would be towards Marley or Spark, as I have more experience with owls and fur, but I'm not opposed to drawing any of your listed characters.
For the uniques, I'd be happy to do any, though I particularly like drawing dragons.

Feel free to PM me here or email me at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com if you're interested!

For full illustrations, here's my main style / pricing:

offerings_detailed_shaded_by_dragonhaze_ddlchxv-pre.jpg

For ref sheets, I prefer a more flat colored style and pricing is tailored to what you'd like on the sheet. Usually $40 per full body image +$20 per close up / accessory image (flexible depending on how much detail you want though).
All ref sheets come with a color palette and space for notes.

dbtzg58-c5f63f4e-9052-40a7-9d07-aa7a02a60162.png
dce0cfo-f9f57ea5-e87f-4e89-aa89-31f65410200f.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I'd be very interested in working with you. I'm an experienced SFW artist working within the fandom for 10+ years, and I offer many different things from icons to animations, illustrations and comics depending on your budget, style choice and ideas.
You can check out my full pricesheet with examples and info here: www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2019 by valery91thunder
As well as more examples on my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM or FA note, or even via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

pimpartist

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Tinzarone

Hi! I think your characters are really cute and interesting and I would love to take any of your requests, tho I don't have much furry and reference examples, I have huge willing to do my best. It's up to you if you want to trust me, but I hope you'll like my artstyle! As for the price I really need any money due to health issues so we can negotiate a price as you feel suitable! I'll attach some links to my galleries as well. Good luck with your artist search!

Artwork Gallery for Tinzarone -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Tinzarone (@tinzarone_art) • Instagram photos and videos

1572645075.tinzarone_comm.jpg

tumblr_pxu564WAEf1tscyqgo1_1280.jpg

1553268851.tinzarone_tabaxi.jpg

1553271624.tinzarone_japan_cat.jpg

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
Is the budget for each character, or for the full project?

It is for each character or illustration, fren. I could use it for multiple art pieces depending on an artist’s prices, as well. I apologize for not replying earlier, I was fast asleep!

Last edited:
hello! I went looking through your gallery at your characters, and I think we'd have a lot of fun drawing marley and spark!! I've always loved the protogen species, they're always SO COOL and I'm super into the robotic-esque faces, and marley is super cute?? I love their flannel and hat ;o; if you'd like to look at our stuff, here is our most recent example:
anthro_custom__3__by_dlgltaldrugs_ddl8nk3-pre.png

and I've attached our forum post here, if you'd like to take a look!
thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you find someone that can suit your needs!!
- Bradley