• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring-Couples icon!

Cami

Gray wolf
Looking for an artist to do a couples icon for my mate and I. My budget is around $20. His character is a grizzly bear and mine is a wolf. Link me to your gallery/examples and prices! Thanks!

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Hey there. I do couple icons for $10 flat colour, and $18 cel shaded.
1328242711.toraneko_swicons.jpg

If you're interested, drop me an email. raijirou@gmail.com

SeiiannaKyuako

The Floofiest Fox
Hello! I offer couples icons! and offer a discount on them, too! (below are prices with the discount in effect, and the total price for both together!)

Animated: $5-$15, flat colour, price can go up or down that scale depending on how complex the icons are.
chibi: $5-$8, also flat, price can go up or down that scale depending on how complex the icons are.

Not animated:
Flat: $7.00
Cell: $10.00
Soft: $15.00
Paint: $20.00
(I also offer detailed painting, but that goes over your budget. :c It's $30 with that option.)

Here are some examples!
banner_image_by_seiiannakyuako-d68npqx.png

boop_by_seiiannakyuako-d67q09z.png

cuddle__original_image__by_seiiannakyuako-d67u7gg.png

animated_matching_icons_by_djdragonwolf-d67icde.gif

my_mate_and_i_by_djdragonwolf-d67mzk5.png

chibi_seiianna_by_seiiannakyuako-d69e1ke.png

pic2_by_seiiannakyuako-d69r3ne.png
pic1_by_seiiannakyuako-d69r3nm.png

deviantART Gallery
Website
email: DJDragonwolf@gmail.com

Hi there! Just recently started doing couples icons (and opened commissions). I can do something similar to what I have here (or with input, whatever you'd like really) for $6.50 (for both). Hope you find what you're looking for and thank you for the brief consideration even if you go with someone else. ^_^

blue-pirate

I could do this from $10--20 for the pair depending on the style you choose. I work digitally and traditionally so check out these journals that list all my info/prices for digital and traditional work. Icons are priced differently depending on media and level of detail you want so if you want to send me a PM with what style you're interested in i can give a more exact quote n_n