• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Hiring Fiction Authors to write a NSFW Monster Girl scene

BawdyInkSlinger

Looking For: Looking to hire author(s) to write a scene for my NSFW, Choose Your Own Adventure game, Monster Girl Farmer (here is a link if you want to try before you apply: https://monstergirlfarmer.com/ ).

The typical plot for these scenes goes like this: Main character meets monster girl, main character does something lewd with monster girl, and optionally, some set up for scenes in the future. I know that sounds simple, but I'm not looking for a lewd scene, I'm looking for a scene with lewdness; in other words, the character you write should have more personality than a walking fleshlight. Tying the monster girl's type to the scene in some way is a big plus, e.g., the Batgirl hangs upside down from a tree branch as she... does fun stuff to you.

You can pick any monster girl of your choosing, so long as they aren't already in the game, already planned, and their type could be found in a forest. Most fetishes that follow P@treon rules can be included, so long as it fits in with the lore.

Note: As the name Monster Girl Farmer implies, I am looking for a Monster Girl scene, not a Furry scene. The main character can be customized; ideally, the lewd part will consider the genitalia of the main character.

This scene will be NSFW, which means you must be eighteen years or older to apply.

If you're on the fence or want to learn more, I wrote a wiki with much more detail on the process: https://youneedawiki.com/app/page/1...C47J9VVx2?p=1M4NZTXhXj2meZ-g985PaLm6muIubrskO

Skills: You need to be able to write, but you don't need to be able to code. You can leave notes in your scene for player choices and where they lead.

I'll also need to see a sample or two of your previous works. These sample(s) need to be written in prose: in other words, they should be written like a scene you would find in a novel. I won't base a decision on a script or a poem. That said, the sample content can be of anything. It doesn't have to include monster girls and it doesn't have to be NSFW.

Also, I care a lot about the fundamentals of writing, such as dialogue punctuation and "show don't tell." If your first sentence has a typo or is a run-on, I won't be reading the second. I know what I'm saying is abrasive and possibly intimidating, but the majority of samples I read have mistakes like this.

Length: Usually when I commission a scene, it's around 4000 words.

Deadline: I'm flexible on this. The sooner the better, but I wouldn't mind waiting 30-45 days for the scene if that's how long it takes. By the way, I would be interested in working with someone long term.

Rates/Payment Method: I'm also flexible on this. I can pay full upfront, or at the end, or something in between. I pay the author's normal rate, whether you charge by the word, the content, or by the hour. I use Paypal and Venmo, but I prefer PayPal.

Contact Method: I rarely log into this site, so I prefer DMs on my discord server. If you don't have an account, you can contact me at BawdyInkSlinger at gmail dot com.

Last edited:

Vermilion

Are you still looking for someone?

quroypeco

Ante Up!
Hey! I write a lot in my spare time, and have a library of kink-related works available to the public. I'd love to work with you!

Edit: Sent you a note with my contact info!