• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking to upgrade my fursona's design.

Warkry777

Good day everyone,

As the title suggests, i'm on a quest to update my sona's design. It's been a while since i ordered anything for him, and it's time to give him a more unique touch as his design has been quite bland for the past few years. You can find some basic references on my FA account (same name).

I am looking for an artist to help me create some new design for him, discuss original ideas to make him standing out a bit more. I however have the following criterias already in place:

- I want to upgrade him to a fox/roo hybrid
- Very muscled, top tier, so please have some references on your muscle art.
- Big paws, please also be confortable with those (no hyper thought).
- No human anatomy on him.

My budget is around 150$, SFW or NSFW, though with my criteria i think we tend more to the later ^^".

Thanks everyone!

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
Hi!! I too am interested!!
While I haven’t yet done any muscular fur artwork, I have taken figure drawing classes and would love to apply my knowledge of that for your sona!

Here’s my FA account:

Thank you!!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Kordyne

I'm offering 25% off on furries and anthros all March if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:
Luci-Lightbringer.jpg
Cor-and-Ty.jpg
Dray-Re-Draw.jpg
I'm-Still-Standing.jpg
Goliath-in-Library-Lights-O.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

My price list is here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

WulfTeeth

Hey, I’m interested in working with you. Here’s the links to both my sfw and nsfw galleries:

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.

xdontyoufakeit

Kaiju Master & aspiring artist
Hello there! Are you still looking?
You can check out my gallery for reference, I've illustrated a different variety of fursonas and anthro characters in the past.
It would cost 100 if you want two poses and its face! You can reach out to me through FA

Thank you for your time!

Furvok

Hi! c:

My artist Shogu can help you
Here are some examples of his work
We look forward to working with you <3

NinaGrey

Hi there. I'm interested in helping with this project. I offer ref sheets, character portraits and fullcolour illustrations at reasonable prices. Please take a look at my gallery https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ninagrey/ and my commission options and price list https://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/ninagrey/ if you like my style and would like to work with me on this. If you'd like to get in contact, please send me a note on FA, or email me at n.sinclair97@outlook.com. Thanks for looking! ~ N

Hoffy Wolf Doggy Sheet Collar .jpg
Small Polansky Bull .jpg
Shane night scars.jpg

beachfuzz

Hey, I'm interested! Here is a link to my commission info as well as my full gallery. Feel free to get in touch!

beachfuzz

I am interested! Here is my commission info and a link to my gallery. I'm sure we can work something out!

WhiteGuardian