• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring NSFW artist to draw my Worgen!

RavenCorvus

As the title suggests, i'm looking for a NSFW artist to draw my Worgen! Nothing too complicated, just a full body (colored), on a white background (Or simplistic background). I'd like for her to be just standing at a half-side shot, with either both paws on her hips, or crossed, underneath her bust, with a gentle, motherly smile on her face, looking at the viewer. As for the NSFW details, I'll discuss them in PM's. I would like to keep my budget at around $60-$80 USD, but i'm entirely flexible!

A little background:
My Worgen goes by the name 'Nethellena Poole'. I started her when Cataclysm came out for World of Warcraft. When I made her, I envisioned her as a Husky-morph, with a German Shepherd tail. Her fur pattern is much like a regular Husky's, with a lighter gray, almost red (Around her eyes, down her back, outside of thighs, etc), with very alabaster-colored bellyfur. Digitigrade, big ol' Worgen paws, etc. Now, here's the fun part! She's chubby! A nice muffin top, with a little belly overhang, and in all the right places.

I look forward to hearing from you!
-Nethellena Poole
(Can also call me RavenCorvus!
shadowdragonvii@gmail.com))

Last edited:

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Hello, I'm available to do your commission. I have some experience with the chubby type. Please give me a look.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I love a good Worgen. I excel at full bodies on simple backgrounds haha and can handle a cute chubby body just fine. I would gladly do this for 40-50$ depending on the other elements

Here are some examples of designs I've made:

Hope to hear from you!!

(also I hope my examples show up I’m posting on mobile! :’3 )

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you NSFW examples there

Hello! I have commissions open for a short time. I recently moved back from college mid-semester to take care of my sick mother. I'm trying to get as many comms as I can while my parents are away at a treatment center.
www.deviantart.com: LIMITED TIME COMMISSIONS POINTS OR PAYPAL

If you are interested in my commissions, please fill out this form (terms of service included):
docs.google.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

After I receive your form, I will contact you there to discuss your commission. It is perfectly fine for you to deviate from the form when we discuss your piece. I will invoice you on paypal or request points after.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄

RavenCorvus

Wow! There's a lot of talented artists here! I'm currently working, as a reason why I haven't replied to many yet. As soon as I get off, I'll start talking to you guys!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

ruruscube

RavenCorvus

Sorry it took me to get back! But I've ran through all my available options, and selected who i'd like to draw! Thank you all for applying! I'll be sure to save the links to your pages, in case I would like more drawn ^-^ You guys are the best!