• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Historical Figures as Anthro's

larigot

I'm planning to make a series of drawings about historical figures as anthro's. The first one is about El Cid as an Andalusian horse.

So what would certain famous past and present people look like if they were anthropomorphized? Theodore Roosevelt would be a teddy bear, obviously.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Winston Churchill as a Bulldog obviously.. Eeer Stalin as a Walrus.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
M

ManicTherapsid

Another interesting one would be Gustavus Adolphus the "Lion of the North" as a Lion.

larigot

It begins
upload_2019-3-9_0-23-17.png

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
I'm planning to make a series of drawings about historical figures as anthro's. The first one is about El Cid as an Andalusian horse.

So what would certain famous past and present people look like if they were anthropomorphized? Theodore Roosevelt would be a teddy bear, obviously.
George Washington - as a lion... (as you'd need to have the resiliency and courage) of one of those fine beasts within you (in order to): lead an army, successfully fight a war, form an independent republic, and then build up a nation from nothing afterwards.
African_lion_king-wide-640x400.jpg

Hitler as an angry mouse
Not after reading Maus by Art Spiegelman.

NSFW warning because it's a comic about the holocaust.

Though I would picture Hitler as a brown Eagle with spots of Lighter Brown. Still lithe and not so imposing, but rendered with darker near black colors in scenes with his crowds of followers. Portrayed with a progressive loss of feathers as the Soviet counter-offensive grew in momentum, and the allies closed in like a vice from the west. Once the imposing bird of war, reduced to a muling and barer bird, failing to fly in flight from his nest, as the Soviets came to his gate. Plummeting to crash against the pavement below.

I think that portrayal suits him and his brand of evil best, as well as his fascination with the Luftwaffe.

Uathúil

WhAt ThE hElL aM I dOiNg WiTh My LiFe???
Alexander Hamilton is a red tick hound
Marquis de Lafayette is a Shitzu.
Daniel Boon is a mountain lion
Donald Trump is a blobfish