• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiya i new here

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Hello there I am new of furry fandom plus what feel like,
Main goal to have friend or friend who get me who I am, don’t have friend anymore since got school out, I hope make some friend here, kinda shy not very social and anxiety thst my is puzzles

My fursoan is a male, species a cabbit find it cute and who I am also his name is Edia, he his shy, kinda lack empathy if his mind only feel comfortable aromd that person, he feel comfortable female than male if male/female get him and understand him

Why feel more comfortable around female friend will make introduce comic about his life.

Hey how do show my fursoan, can it here or the other forum

P.s plz don't ask me *what is your first languages* i get that lot other website

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
Welcome! The first place if you want to introduce your fursona, would be fursona discussion. Other places like general or community discussion will be your primary means of conversation about, well, anything! Those are the two places where you can meet some cool and interesting people. Other places like "art and illustration" are exactly what you think they are.

Keywee612

wow most greeting way I never have and explain what place to put, thank

Keywee612

Hai newb. You are... A cat bunny! See, I understand you. I feel more comfortable around males than females. Most females I have known have metaphorically stabbed me in the back and one of them has actually tried.

yep i am a cat bunny why, it not about relationship, it a childhood feelings or friendship could say that, female tried stab you yikes,I hope didn't get stab