• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiya!

XandyXmarkX

I'm Andy!
I was in the fandom when I was 14 and that lasted until I was 17. Unfortunately I had a falling out and left. Nonetheless I want to come back because I miss the community, it's full wonderful people who have done something not many have and that's find peace in a common interest. I'm now 18 and ready to return so I figured the best place to start is here so I can make an introduction. Sooo yeah, hello! Lol

Kirkzer

Hello Andy! lots of interesting people here, I met my best friend in the fandom on here and think it is a good start here. have you got a fursona yet? what got you interested in coming back to the fandom?

XandyXmarkX

Hello Andy! lots of interesting people here, I met my best friend in the fandom on here and think it is a good start here. have you got a fursona yet? what got you interested in coming back to the fandom?
I don't have a fursona or any art yet.
Once I have a good idea I'll request an icon on the forums and down the line I'll commission someone if I see this will be a long term stay for me. I met my best friend here as well. My reason for coming back is just that I miss the community. Everyone here was always nice even if there were differences in opinion and as I've gotten older I've seen that it doesn't happen often in the real world. In other words I miss the people. Also I love the art and I'm a huge RPer so that was always really fun.

Kirkzer

I don't have a fursona or any art yet.
Once I have a good idea I'll request an icon on the forums and down the line I'll commission someone if I see this will be a long term stay for me. I met my best friend here as well. My reason for coming back is just that I miss the community. Everyone here was always nice even if there were differences in opinion and as I've gotten older I've seen that it doesn't happen often in the real world. In other words I miss the people. Also I love the art and I'm a huge RPer so that was always really fun.
The most fun part is making a fursona and they probably change quite a bit before you happy and can always change it later. :)
Yes you not really find that in others fandoms. the community really does support one another and that is my favourite part of the fandom. I hope you have a good time on here.