• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiya

Hiya everyone! I'm not quite so new to FA anymore but I am new to the forums so thought I would just say hello.

A little bit about me if anyone's interested: I don't really consider myself a "furry" but I do have a fursona (Artic Fox/Hare); I love to draw (although I think I'm better at writing); I love getting to meet new people and have become addicted to FA and all the wonderful people here.

I hope to get to know many more of you ^_^

~Yokan (darkness-sprite)

Metal_Skunk

Welcome to FAF! A non-furry with a fursona? O well Hope you enjoy your stay in this insane asylum we call a forum. :)

moojlet

Allons-y!
heylo! have an orange.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
hello furry-fan! :3

Welcome to FAF! A non-furry with a fursona? O well Hope you enjoy your stay in this insane asylum we call a forum. :)

Thanks XD... although I just escaped another asylum *le sigh* And yes, I know it's somewhat.... contradicting lol. Having a fursona just looked like too much fun to pass up on.

heylo! have an orange.
Hiya! Yay, an orange!

Hey, welcome to the forums! :D
Thank you! ^_^

Hiya Yokan, welcome to FAF. You can actualy consider yourself a furry with that, not saying you have to tho.
Thanks for the welcome ^_^ And I suppose I could, couldn't I? I just haven't really thought about it much I suppose *shrug*

hello furry-fan! :3
Hiya furry-friend! XD