• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hmmh... I imagine that you can all guess what this is.

mkcompy

Endangered Spy Crab
Guess who! It's me! MKCompy! Emm-Kay-compy, not McCompy or anything silly like that. Lots of people have problems with that for some reason, but oh well.

Anyways, hi everybody! I'm new HERE, but not to FA itself. I already have an account with a few doodles and writings there. Believe me, my drawing skills are horrid compared to my writing skills, so give my writing a chance if you don't mind gay relationships. ^_^

You can ask me anything you'd like to ask, and there's a good chance I'll answer it, though a lot of info is up on FA already.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)

rawrsome wolf

Bass Legend, sorta
Welcome to the forums ^^

Hope you stick around this crazy place XD

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey hey and welcome to FAF :)

Neon_Infection

Get Out of Here S.T.A.L.K.E.R!
Welcome to the forums ^^

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Welcome to the forums. McCompy. ;)

JerJer

JerJer FukkaBitch ToigaBurr
A warm welcome to you.

Just a minor bit of advice, I rarely hit these forums but I have a tendency to show assholishness in my posts, don't take hard feelings to these as I tend to be forceful or rageful, other than that I'm a nice guy.

Enjoy your stay here. :D

mkcompy

Endangered Spy Crab
Okie dokie, I'll make note of that sir... and then promptly forget it... and call you an asshole when you do such a thing to me... and life will probably go on for the both of us. :p

JerJer

JerJer FukkaBitch ToigaBurr
Okie dokie, I'll make note of that sir... and then promptly forget it... and call you an asshole when you do such a thing to me... and life will probably go on for the both of us. :p

I'd probably laugh it off, I tend to do that to a lot of furries. :v

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Welcome to the forum ^^