• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hobby VA offering FREE voice work!

JollyCooperation

After wanting to but lacking the courage to go through with it, I have finally decided to follow my dreams and get into voice acting! So, in order to hone my skills and find out where my strengths and weaknesses are, I need stuff to do. Fandubs, audiobooks, announcements, I'll take pretty much anything, so don't be shy and hit me up!

I do have some theater experience, so acting isn't all new to me. In addition, I spent the last week or so familiarizing myself with Audacity, so I am capable of editing my own audio, if only in a very basic fashion. The microphone I am using is a USB one, but I am planning to upgrade to a XLR one if this VA gig ends up going well. Also, I am German, and while I pride myself on my English prowess, if you are looking for someone who can do an authentic Texan accent, I might not be the most suitable person for the job, so please keep that in mind.

I also have an account on Casting Call Club, same name, same profile picture, although the profile itself is still a bit barren since I am just starting out.

Last but not least, I have prepared a voice sample so you can examine my audio quality and voice type yourself (hope Discord links are allowed on here, if not, I am terribly sorry):