• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: holiday art trades ?

catfish-creek

cowboy babey
i'd really like to get some art of me and my boyfriend's characters together for our anniversary (christmas eve) and/or christmas. i draw stuff for him all the time, but i feel like seeing our characters in other peoples' styles would be a bit more special !

basically, i just wanted to see if i could find a few people willing to do art trades with me ! your part doesn't have to be done by christmas (though that would be extra great !); he's cool with late gifts, it happens all the time due to us being long-distance.

i'm happy to trade with lots of people, too. the more the merrier, heh. just show me some examples of your art and if i like your style, we can work somethin out. <3

our character pairings can be seen here. basically, you'll just choose whichever pairings' designs you like, to draw !

voidbytes

Hey there! Your art style is SUPER cool, absolutely into it. And the characters y'all have are delightfully designed.

I would be super interested in an art trade if my art peaks your interest at all. Here are a few examples of my work:

1595486314.voidbytes_7-22_w.png
Another example and one more (Files were a bit too big to upload here apparently, apologies).

If it doesn't peak your interest, that's totally ok too. ^_^

catfish-creek

cowboy babey
Hey there! Your art style is SUPER cool, absolutely into it. And the characters y'all have are delightfully designed.

I would be super interested in an art trade if my art peaks your interest at all. Here are a few examples of my work:

View attachment 96724 Another example and one more (Files were a bit too big to upload here apparently, apologies).

If it doesn't peak your interest, that's totally ok too. ^_^
ahh i love your art !! i totally would love to do a trade with ya; message me n we can talk :]