• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Holiday Commission Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_Fox

i want the setting like i said to be a christmas themed background with a tree and presents underneath and a few stockings on the chimney behind the tree and maybe a leash hanging from one that says (Psycho Fox)... the gifts under the tree to (Pabs).... then infront of the tree i want the three girls in some sexy bows or ribbons and would like them nude and with a tag From Pabs to me ( Psycho Fox) i want the shot to be over either my left or right shoulder overlooking the scene ...

the three girls i want one anthro and two feral ... for the Anthro i want Krystal (from Star Fox ) <the links below the message are the examples of all three> , the Ferla i want on her right is Kate from the new movie Alpha and Omega.... and on Krystals Left i would like Jenna from the movie Balto ...overall i would love it to be very sexy i would love them all be showing a great deal of lust and passion almost like come and take them away for a little "Fun" some adult games ... i would like nudity but at the same time they have some ribbons and bows ... i would also like maybe krystal since she is the anthro maybe in a pair of sexy panties and bra or just ribbons ... and her panties to be on the ground or something ... surprise me on that one ...

my price range verys im looking at anywhere between 100$-200$ and would like an example of your work please ..... so this fox knows what to somewhat excpect ....

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4779117 << that is me for ref....and im sure you already know the Females ;) if not please contact me again and i will be glad to locate some examples...

Last edited:

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Might wanna include somewhere that it's an adult commission, in case people skip over the description.

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
If they are looking at the discription as an artist, they should note it. What good is an artist who doesn't pay attention to the client's needs?

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
If they are looking at the discription as an artist, they should note it. What good is an artist who doesn't pay attention to the client's needs?

Some people just skim without really reading.

VonRedwing

The stickler

Albinea

I'm quite interested :3 Click on the paw to see my main gallery on FA, or go here-> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/albinosocks/ my 2nd account with adult art.

Here are also prices and examples http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/81739-Kick*ss-art-by-Albinea-D?highlight=
I guess that this picture should be counted as an illustration, the price would be about 100$+. Rather a bit more, depends on the style of the picture (realistic with many details etc. and from what I've read, the bg is quite complex :))

Last edited:

Pain_T

example_sheet_2_by_skyttle-d348v7n.jpg

email me =)

Psycho_Fox

thanks to all who sent me a message but i have found the artist i am going to be hiring thanx again and keep a look out for more threads by me

Thanx From, Psycho Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.