• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Holiday Female Mouse Character Design for Sale/Auction

CelandineFox

1481577310.celandinefox_christmas_mouse.jpg

PLEASE BID HERE: ~*Link to the Auction on my FA*~

Naughty or nice? Santa always has his special little helper mice. Eve doesn't want a lot for Christmas; there is just one thing she needs. All she wants for Christmas is YOU! She's been an awful good girl, so won't you hurry down the chimney tonight?

CHARACTER DESIGN ADOPTION
  • Her name can be changed by whomever purchases her.
  • You are purchasing Eve's design, and will receive both a 300dpi .PNG and .JPG file. delivered to your E-Mail. These are digital goods.
  • By purchasing Eve's Design for yourself, you also agree not to re-sell her design for profit.
  • Eve's Design is perpetually protected with a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives Creative Common's license.
  • Auction ends one week after starting bid.
  • BUY-OUT BONUS! Holiday Icon for site or forum avatars, a transparent PNG, and 10% DISCOUNT on any further commissions of "Eve" from me. Also included will be the rights to create derivative works through a Share-Alike license.

PRICES

Starting Bid: $20
Minimum Increment: $5
Buy-Out: $45
All prices are in USD, to be paid via PayPal.

Thanks for your interest! Take care! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

CelandineFox

1481658009.celandinefox_christmas_mouse_mint.jpg

PLEASE BID HERE: ~*Link to the Auction on my FA*~

From the chilly peaks of Winter Mountain, Andi the minty mouse has come to visit her friends for the holidays! Her favorite things include skiing down the slopes and enjoying a cup hot cocoa by the lodge's fireplace! She's never seen without her cozy, floppy knit hat.

CHARACTER DESIGN ADOPTION
  • Her name can be changed by whomever purchases her.
  • You are purchasing Andi's design, and will receive both a 300dpi .PNG and .JPG file. delivered to your E-Mail. These are digital goods.
  • By purchasing Andi's Design for yourself, you also agree not to re-sell her design for profit.
  • Andi's Design is perpetually protected with a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives Creative Common's license.
  • Auction ends one week after starting bid.
  • BUY-OUT BONUS! Holiday Icon for site or forum avatars, a transparent PNG, and 10% DISCOUNT on any further commissions of "Andi" from me. Also included will be the rights to create derivative works through a Share-Alike license.

PRICES

Starting Bid: $20
Minimum Increment: $5
Buy-Out: $45
All prices are in USD, to be paid via PayPal.