• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Holographic childrens cardgames in reality!!

Cute_Wolfy

So it seems the day where japan will take over the world and children's cardgames will only be played by adults is not far
Linky

Soon japan will take over the world and childrens cardgames will be the only law

And a new law will arrive that will say that you will be jailed if you dont have ridiculous hair

To bad this will probably cost a lot of money thus no profit, expect if yugioh universe becomes earth and only adults play children cardgames

Then our next step is to create duelist schools and integrate the system to motorcycles!!!!

moogle

100% huggable lion
YES and then we must make sure EVERYONE has hair that defies gravity!

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Ta-ta-ta-ta Ta-taaa. Puberty Power!

Zanzi

Good for japan, tell me when there's card games on motorcycles.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
when they done with that...can they start working on a actual gundam that works?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
That'd be funny if someone tries to take over the world using the cards.
I'd defeat my opponents using my Brooklyn rage.

Cute_Wolfy

That'd be funny if someone tries to take over the world using the cards.
I'd defeat my opponents using my Brooklyn rage.
Pathetic fool, i will cause chaos to the world with my millenium rod which i keep clenched between my buttocks to make every childrens cardgame A SHADOW CHILDRENS CARDGAME. And then i will kill everyone who opposes me with MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!!!!

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Pathetic fool, i will cause chaos to the world with my millenium rod which i keep clenched between my buttocks to make every childrens cardgame A SHADOW CHILDRENS CARDGAME. And then i will kill everyone who opposes me with MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!!!!
You couldn't defeat me. Cause I'm voiced by Dan Green.

T

Tewin Follow

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
BL--

It's happening. Oh, Japan.

Skittle

Banned
Banned

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Remember when yugioh was about sadistic mind games a possessed teen played with criminals and terrorists that didn't involve cards? Oh wait, that didn't happen.