• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HOMESTUCK THREAD

Toaster

OKAY ASSWHOLES, WE NOW HAVE A HOMESTUCK THREAD. AS A GOLDEN RULE OF THUMB-- ONE THAT I FREAKING KNOW THAT SOMEONE WILL BREAK-- NO FUCKING TALKING TO YOUR PAST OR FUTURE SELVES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA AS TO HOW MUCH BRAIN-PAIL FUCKING THIS CAUSES. THAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS TO SAY ON THE MATTER. OH, AND NO PILES OF USELESS CRAP EITHER. JEGUS.

COOL KIDS BE COOL KIDS.

TROLLS BE TROLLS.

DO THE FUCKING WINDY THING.

AND OH GOD.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

HOMESTUCK

Xaerun edit, here to ruin your fun:
Talking like the trolls (or whatever, I don't read the fucking thing) is essentially RP-ing and may net you a tasty infraction, or a threadlock.
Here is an example of what not to do if you don't want to ruin the thread for everyone else.
~X out

Last edited:

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
I'd post but I'm afraid anything I say will be too spoilertastic. Just click the link and read the damn webomic.

H3Y TO4ST3R. TO4ST3R. 1S TH1S YOU? >:]

Last edited:

Toaster

I'd post but I'm afraid anything I say will be too spoilertastic. Just click the link and read the damn webomic.

H3Y TOAST3R. TOAST3R. 1S TH1S YOU? >:]

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO A BLIND ASSHOLE. ACTUALLY, I BET YOU CAN TASTE HOW MUCH I HATE TALKING TO BLIND ASSWHOLES. I'D RATHER TALK TO THAT ROBO-LEGGED SLIME FUCKER. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? HE'D JUST LEAK BROWN ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.

Shico

When do the trolls come into Homestuck...I TRIED to get into it and got bored shitless and gave up because I have very little freetime to waste...but the art I see of these grayish folks with candycorn colored horns has me very interested....

Toaster

When do the trolls come into Homestuck...I TRIED to get into it and got bored shitless and gave up because I have very little freetime to waste...but the art I see of these grayish folks with candycorn colored horns has me very interested....

It's actually deep into the comic; ACT 5 to be exact. However, once the trolls show up, a good deal of stuff gets explained. The comic being confusing never stops being a thing though.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO A BLIND ASSHOLE. ACTUALLY, I BET YOU CAN TASTE HOW MUCH I HATE TALKING TO BLIND ASSWHOLES. I'D RATHER TALK TO THAT ROBO-LEGGED SLIME FUCKER. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? HE'D JUST LEAK BROWN ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.
TO4ST3R YOU'R3 H4TR3D! 1T 1S 4LMOST TOO MUCH FOR M3! S33 MY 3Y3BROWS? TH3Y 4R3 OUT OF CONTROL! >:] > :] >:]

The trolls are the best if only for the romance (yes romance). Seriously give it another shot.

Spoiler-ish, this is still my favorite "page" of the comic.

wELL, i JUST THINK, uHHH, mAYBE YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON,

nOT THAT i, uHHHHH, nOT LIKE MATESRPITS,

oR SOMETHING,
omg xenke you are just so paaaaaaaathetic!!!!!!!! trying to b8t me into being your m8sprite on a furry forum by m8king me pity you? soooooooo lame!!!!!!!! ::::/

Xenke

YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING PATHETIC.

i'M SORRY,

i'LL TRY HARDER, aND,

bE USEFUL SOMEHOW.

omg xenke you are just so paaaaaaaathetic!!!!!!!! trying to b8t me into being your m8sprite on a furry forum by m5king me pity you? Soooooooo lame!!!!!!!!

wHAT, i'M TRYING TO SAY,

cAN'T WE BE, fRIENDS?

Last edited:

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
D --> I will not tolerate this kind of foolishness
D --> You will cease at once

[[side note: i just did 4 days of hamsteak cosplay at ax. pics in mugshots]]

Toaster

TO4ST3R YOU'R3 H4TR3D! 1T 1S 4LMOST TOO MUCH FOR M3! S33 MY 3Y3BROWS? TH3Y 4R3 OUT OF CONTROL! >:] > :] >:]

NO REALLY. I HAVE A FUCKING QUESTION FOR YOU. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT FALL INTO A PIT OR SOMETHING DURING THE GAME? NO REALLY. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRIPPLES IN THE GAME. IS THIS THE FUCKING SPECIAL OLYMPICS?

i'M SORRY,

i'LL TRY HARDER, aND,

bE USEFUL SOMEHOW.

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL? AT THE START OF THIS ADVENTURE. INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR BUCKET ON YOUR HEAD ALL DAY, YOU COULD OF CUT YOUR LEGS OFF SOONER AND MAYBE DONE SOMETHING -- I DON'T KNOW-- USEFUL.

FUCKING JEGUS.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
This will always be the best page, mainly because of that amazing song it includes.

I usually like homestuck, though reading through the Problem Sleuth archives did keep me much more entertained. Pisses me off when he updates with 10 wall-of-text chat pages in a row - and this happens way too frequently, unfortunately. Considering that the most recent update falls under this category... *sigh*

It's hard as hell to remember everything that's happening in the comic, too. Considering how long it is, especially... close to 4000 pages now, I think, and shows no signs of ending anytime soon.

Now excuse me while I go practice the windy thing.

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
D --> Meanwhile you continue to show us more e%eptional reasons for why you are a terrible leader

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
NO REALLY. I HAVE A FUCKING QUESTION FOR YOU. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT FALL INTO A PIT OR SOMETHING DURING THE GAME? NO REALLY. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRIPPLES IN THE GAME. IS THIS THE FUCKING SPECIAL OLYMPICS?

YOU 4R3 JUST SO 4DOR4GRUMPY TOD4Y! D1D SOM3ON3 H4V3 A W1DDL3 SP4T W1TH TH3IR FUTUR3 S3LF? T3LL M3 B3C4US3 TH3 P4RTY-TOWN MUST KNOW! >:]

And serious mod note. This is fun and all, but this cannot be an RP thread. If you want to talk about the comic do so, but you can't post just to RP. Sorry guys.

Toaster

I'll have to agree that it has my favorite depiction of Karkat thus far.
Davesprite too.

Davesprite lives, and shows him alive in an even latter panel.

The whole Rp thing is getting old, kind of fast. Normally I type in all caps any ways, though.

On another note, I kind of wish that there was an animated film of the comic. I'm not sure how they would do it, but I still wish that there was one.

Last edited:

Toaster

OH AND THE COSBYTOP.

Jegus I want one so badly. It's just the kind of thing I would actually own.

It would be great to have one, because you know, a person should carry at least five computers around with them at all times.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Davesprite lives, and shows him alive in an even latter panel.

The whole Rp thing is getting old, kind of fast. Normally I type in all caps any ways, though.

On another note, I kind of wish that there was an animated film of the comic. I'm not sure how they would do it, but I still wish that there was one.
Yeah typing as Terezi took alot of effort. How does Hussie do it? D:

As for an animated film...nah. You'd miss out on the texting. I did here a really good voice audition thing on youtube (even though I think Terezi and John's voices are heinous)

OH AND THE COSBYTOP.

Jegus I want one so badly. It's just the kind of thing I would actually own.

I want the Crosbytop. Just so people will wonder who that douchebag is.

Toaster

YOU 4R3 JUST SO 4DOR4GRUMPY TOD4Y! D1D SOM3ON3 H4V3 A W1DDL3 SP4T W1TH TH3IR FUTUR3 S3LF? T3LL M3 B3C4US3 TH3 P4RTY-TOWN MUST KNOW! >:]

And serious mod note. This is fun and all, but this cannot be an RP thread. If you want to talk about the comic do so, but you can't post just to RP. Sorry guys.

I BANNED THAT FUCKING ASSWHOLE FROM THE MEMO. HE'S A HUGE FUCKING BASTARD.

Typing as Karkat is pretty easy. Seeing how I'm just an angry troll by nature. Not to say that his character is generic or anything, I just find it easy to mimic what I already know. As to how she does it, who knows. She's fucking blind. How does she do anything. As for the furry-esk moron with the cat hat, did the clown kill her or what? Because he shows chat logs with Jasperspirt.

Last edited:

Browder

Wishes He could Fly

I BANNED THAT FUCKING ASSWHOLE FROM THE MEMO. HE'S A HUGE FUCKING BASTARD.

Did you not see the serious mod, note? Last warning. I'd really hate to infract over a thread this awesome. :(
you can RP, as long as you content!post as well though.

Edit
Nevermind, edit ninja'd.

Last edited: