• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HOMESTUCK THREAD

The ironic symbolism is simply overwhelming.
You know, with Kar being a cancer and all.
/shot

Not sure if serious, or just ironically not knowing what irony is for irony's sake. :n

I am fairly 0kay with this.

HA! Get it? Because Aradia says okay, and I even used her quirk. I'm so funny. Hey fellow homestuck fans, laugh at this joke! XDD

/overreacting about quirkfags

/hypocrisy since I have Vriska's quirk in my title

Last edited:

crustone

Homestuck has to be one of the most addictive web comics ever made. I just started reading it a few weeks ago and I already made it to act 5 part 2. I can't wait until I'm caught up.

Noir is the cancer.

Noir is an anthro.

Furries are cancerous to the entire fucking universe.

Fucking furries.

Wtf..what kind of thread is THIS??
I don't understand ..

It's a thread about a webcomic. Understanding what's going on without reading homestuck doesn't make you a normally functioning person.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Homestuck has to be one of the most addictive web comics ever made. I just started reading it a few weeks ago and I already made it to act 5 part 2. I can't wait until I'm caught up.
You're very near to the end. In fact if you haven't finished by the time you read this, I'll be a bit surprised. (Though, 5.2 is pretty long.)

Slow down if you're not done. :( Being an update reader sucks.

crustone

You're very near to the end. In fact if you haven't finished by the time you read this, I'll be a bit surprised. (Though, 5.2 is pretty long.)

Slow down if you're not done. :( Being an update reader sucks.

I haven't gotten that far in to 5.2 but I'm still going to slow down a bit. I don't want to wait every week for updates :(

Say, is it creepy that I keep a record of the exact minute that I first read about each homestuck troll? I keep the troll document in a folder called "OCD", along with the few information I got about homestuck before I read it.

*twitch*

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Say, is it creepy that I keep a record of the exact minute that I first read about each homestuck troll? I keep the troll document in a folder called "OCD", along with the few information I got about homestuck before I read it.

*twitch*
Okay dude, I think you need to go outside for a while.