• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Honestly just want more art lol

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I'd love to draw the bear~ <3
I sent you a DM. Hope you find what you're looking for. cx

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
If you're still looking, I'd be really interested in working with you. I do SFW art and offer different things depending on your budget.
Here's my complete pricesheet with info and examples: www.furaffinity.net: VALY J COMMISSION PRICE SHEET 2018 by valery91thunder
And more examples can be found in my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. You can note me or email me at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it!

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Did a doodle free of charge.
Screenshot_20180830-20132e.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commissions.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com
AqHmb53.png

Cipple

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples!Cipple on DeviantArt

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)