• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Honestly, what's the point?

Actually it has a point.
So we could either brag about how furry things are retarded even though there is an R&R section or answer newfag questions "no".

I realize this is most likely a troll thread, but what the hell. I'll bite.
Ok, first off, you claim "fandom" is "not a fucking word". I've just looked it up on Dictionary.com, and then the Webster's New World Dictionary from 1987, and it's definitely in there. In fact, the page on Dictionary.com claims it's been around since the early 1900s. It's a real word. I can tell it might be somewhat difficult for you, but please, don't be fucking retarded.

Now then. The point of the Furry Fandom? Let's see here, it brings people together through a common interest (anthropomorphic animals in this case), mostly. I've met a ton of awesome people I now consider some of my closest friends because of the furry fandom. Besides that, us furries go to conventions, fursuit, appreciate anthropomorphic animal artwork, and just have fun. It can be compared to any other interest, whether it be sports, music, video games, etc. You're essentially saying it's pointless to be interested in something. If that's the case, then everything we do in life is pointless, and you really should seek help.

But then again, troll thread. So whatever.

Definitely the best post in this thread. And even if this is a troll thread, it's always fun to post witty responses to trolls, right? :p

Kregoth

Insanity at it's best.
Damn it! Just when the ritual was about to be complete!

I'm going to sleep! Thanks for ruining it! XD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yeah. I actually need sleep too. I forgot it was Tuesday. :V

Err.. Wednesday now I guess, god damn being up early in the morning.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
That bastard!

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Also, if you don't see that point in this fandom, you probably shouldn't be on this site.

Yes, I will continue to make on-topic posts in this thread, thus preventing derailment.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Also, if you don't see that point in this fandom, you probably shouldn't be on this site.

Yes, I will continue to make on-topic posts in this thread, thus preventing derailment.

Your fake and gay :V

I would also argue that no hobby has a point, in fact no recreation has a point from a survival or evolutionary standpoint.

In other news, I win! :-D

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I would also argue that no hobby has a point, in fact no recreation has a point from a survival or evolutionary standpoint.

In other news, I win! :-D

Yup you win a cock slap from Harley when ever he shows up...congradulations :D

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm