• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Honestly, what's the point?

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
...and now I can't believe that people are ranting at Randy because Blotch isn't 'bestiality enough' for him to be disgusted in the first place.

Furries.

Screw it. Someone else can take this one. Sorry Randy you're on your own.

Scotty1700

is bored :V
Sheesh guys, you can go at it all day but don't worry about it. If you truly think I'm in to bestiality I'll post up my whole dang yiff collection and you won't see a single human in any of the pics. I don't practice bestiality and I don't like pictures of it.

11-stop-whining3.jpg

Dass

public class Dass
No, but it has hand paws very much resembling real dog paws. It has legs and foot paws resembling those of a real dog, it has a doggy dick and sheath.

Again, I see thumbs.

Sheesh guys, you can go at it all day but don't worry about it. If you truly think I'm in to bestiality I'll post up my whole dang yiff collection and you won't see a single human in any of the pics. I don't practice bestiality and I don't like pictures of it.

I for one wouldn't care if you did.

Scotty1700 said:

Second.

Last edited:

Browder

Wishes He could Fly

11-stop-whining3.jpg

...I think I want to marry Scotty now.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

11-stop-whining3.jpg

No, I don't think that anymore. I just get very negative when I am in an extremely shitty mood. I tend to see small issues as something extremely bad.

furatail

11-stop-whining3.jpg

No need to get defensive. No one really cares if you do or don't practice those things. If they did they would have likely stopped talking long ago from disgust.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?

furatail

I have no intentions of leaving.

I know. XD

You don't strike me as one to pull a stunt like that. I was pointing out those guys who get upset and start pulling all their artwork from the internet and replacing that work with some journal about how everyone/everything sucks, blah blah.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
You don't strike me as one to pull a stunt like that. I was pointing out those guys who get upset and start pulling all their artwork from the internet and replacing that work with some journal about how everyone/everything sucks, blah blah.

I am no artist, and even if I was I wouldn't do anything like that. I'm just having an off night tonight. A night where I could use a friend to vent too, but the two I feel comfortable talking too are not online.

Scotty1700

is bored :V
No, I don't think that anymore. I just get very negative when I am in an extremely shitty mood. I tend to see small issues as something extremely bad.

Mkay, just don't want one of the few smart furries to hate me hehe.

No need to get defensive. No one really cares if you do or don't practice those things. If they did they would have likely stopped talking long ago from disgust.

Well I don't want to be know as a dog furker when I'm not...

This ^^ Long live Furrydom!!:grin:

Wewt Furry Fandom For the WIN!

Beta Link

Not a Bird
I suddenly remember why I hate this place. Can't we have a single fucking thread without people arguing whether liking dog cock is wrong or not?