• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hooves, wings, paws, fins, or hands?

Raspberry

Potatoes.
What does your fursona have? Do their limbs work more realistically or what?

Mine always has non-prehensile hooves. I figured in the anthro-verse version of him there'd be tools and specific versions of certain objects for animals with hooves, so he uses those but when he can't he just makes due with his mouth and hooves.

Jabberwocky

bitch where
well anthro my bat does have arms, yes i made the wings separate from the body. Quad tho is all toes and wings!

Last edited:

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
My characters have hands. Well, with some characteristics of canine paw thrown into them(rather unnaturally/unrealistically), but still, basically hands.
They can do most of what humans can do with their hands and use similar tools, though somewhat clumsily.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Human hands.
Cat feet.

Which, now that I'm thinking about it, would make it awfully difficult to wear the very human shoes that she wears.

But oh well.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Just had my new claws put in. The old ones kept breaking off.

Recel

Mamma Yeena
Now I imagine you being a snake with wings.

Change the r and the t around a bit in his name. Apply wings. Yes, he is a pack of winged raptors. All of them. Forged together by the hive-mind. Always hungry for, always searching for, and always stalking... women.

Rapist raptors, with wings! On FAF cinema, October 9.

...don't question my logic!!!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Digitigrade legs with paws for feet which look just like real paws. As for hands i guess it would be a paw aswell, only with an oppsable thumb and more dexterous fingers.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Digitigrade legs with paws for feet which look just like real paws. As for hands i guess it would be a paw aswell, only with an oppsable thumb and more dexterous fingers.
Hhhhaaaaaannnd paaaaaaawwwzzz

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
Snow leopard paw feet with digitigrade legs and human hands with fingernails that grow and shrink according to will. Similar to retracting regular claws, only they never go all the way in.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Hands. Any of the others would be very difficult to work with.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Heh, I should have said "and four claws/talons/whatever the fuck you call them".
I think dragons have paws.
Sometimes it's only the hind feet that are paws and the front feet are more hand like.

I just say Grippy things. It gets my meaning across.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Wings, obv. If he needs to hold stuff he can also have cartoony wing-arms.

If I ever make an anthro version, I'll probably give his scaly talon-hands.