• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrible Pain *@#!*

you'll never climb the corporate ladder with that attitude mister.

edit: refering to the fact that his signature don't match his statement he just made. tis a joke.

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE:  Horrible Pain *@#!*

facek said:
I don't realy care if some guy in Thailand wants to torture a chicken much myself. I still think people come first before animals, I'd strangle 1000 bunny rabbits just to save one human life.

Oh no! The rabbits are after us! Oh not again!!!! The horror! The horror!!!!!!

Oh...um...no I'm not paranoid....honestly...

Oh and yeah, humans over animals, all the time, unless the animal is really really cute...um...nevermind...

Wolfblade said:
Fantasy == Reality.

I reject your reality and submit my own!

Whirlaxis

in my reality, you dont exist. therefore you cant reject it and it stays that way forever!

Wolfblade

BingFox said:
Wolfblade said:
Fantasy == Reality.

I reject your reality and submit my own!

Ah, but see, my reality is by default accepting of all realities, EXCEPT when one rejects another's reality.

So you can have your reality without needing to reject mine. But if you try to reject mine anyway, it cancels out your own :D

Wolfblade

woops! XD

Okies, *tosses the train back on track*

Ok, hmm. I don't know. I'm a big fan of minimum required reaction. Whatever is the least amount of reaction needed to fix the problem.

So I guess I would start small, and just keep gradually increasing the punishment in little increments until whoever has earned my distaste is no longer wanting or able to keep doing whatever it was that pissed me off. :3

The skin-peeling things sounds interesting ;P

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
Who said that my assassinations would be violent? Last I checked, poison isn't violent... Heheheh...

*cough*

But it's also not really torture either.

Bane

ok, ok, get this. I ctreated this thread at, say, 10 in the morning, I think. I log on nine hours later, and find all this conversation without me! Man talk about off the track. Ok, Here I go.

Bane

Hanazawa said:
I prefer emotional torture to physical torture.

Plus I'm a sissy and real violence (not like video games or movies, but... you know, REAL violence) makes me feel ill. Being an active participant in the violence, if I could even bring myself to do it, would make me have some kind of mental breakdown (or be the result thereof).
True, sometimes emotional torture can bend even the strongest of foes. Especially if it includes family related issues, such as "do this or your wife will perish" stuff.

Whirlaxis said:
draw-and-quarter always appealed to me...
also, if i had one torture method i could use, it would be the rat-in-a-box trick where you put a rat on the victims stomach, put a woooden box over it (no bottom, so the rat is on the skin) and set the box on fire...the rat escapes the only way possible. through the stomach and all the other organs....
...i kinda scare myself thinking i could be that evil

Ooooo....thats a very nasy torture. It puts ideas in my head. I think you hit one of the best here so far. Good job, and love your "hip avatar."

facek said:
This is pretty gross, I am disgusted with your own willingness to maim your own species as such sir, and don't give me this crap that "oh I'm not human" you are, and you should be nice to your fellow ones even if they don't deserve it. We do this to keep ourselves civil and rational so we do not end up like the ones we have to remain nice to.

I am sorry if I offended you. I just am having some fun away from the torture of reality. I can't be that bad though, look at all the replies here!!!

nullenigma said:
I would tie them up and eat their most favoritest food in front of them, and tell them they couldn't have any!

Once again, emotional torture. Don't do it to me though, I love food! Love it!!

Ethan said:
Sorry, I'm not an anti-social loser so I can't answer your lame question.

Ethan, I feel your pain. I am not however, anti social, just bored. Happy?

Myr said:
Bane said:
Ok, good, good, how about putting a pipe down someones chest into their stomach, and seal off exits (hehheh) and pump air into them. Oh, and run. SLOPPY BOOM!
No no, this is a furry website so that doesn't work. All you'll end up doing is inflating someone. :p

(but in the real world...that'd be nasty X_X )

And, ah, sorry, yeah, oh well, I'll have a furrie balloon!

Aikon

Why do I feel so strongly against people killing one another, yet feel so compelled to kill people that disagree with me?

toggle

Okay, I feel that i dont need to kill people, because the end of the world will do it for me. why waste energy

Ethan

Banned
Banned
RE:   Horrible Pain *@#!*

Myr said:
Lame question perhaps, but anti-social was just flat out inappropriate. This comment was really uncalled for. Please, if you don't have anything to add to the topic don't post at all. You nor I want to be exchanging notes and chatting in private, so let's not let it go there. Thanks! >^.=.^<

Sorry, all I hear is "blah blah blah".

Litre

Ethan said:
Myr said:
Lame question perhaps, but anti-social was just flat out inappropriate. This comment was really uncalled for. Please, if you don't have anything to add to the topic don't post at all. You nor I want to be exchanging notes and chatting in private, so let's not let it go there. Thanks! >^.=.^<

Sorry, all I hear is "blah blah blah".

omg ur b&

Aikon said:
Why do I feel so strongly against people killing one another, yet feel so compelled to kill people that are morons?

fix'd

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
RE:  Horrible Pain *@#!*

facek said:
I'd strangle 1000 bunny rabbits just to save one human life.

i think killing 1000 bunnies is worse than one human life

i would never kill a human being (or anything in fact). theres already too much of that going on in the world and killing doesnt solve any problems
(besides, the government hates competition! :lol: )

Evol

I_Own_Charles said:
http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-riseagainst_video.asp

(click on the box with the dudes on it that says 'play video now')

EDIT: As a sidenote, I encourage everyone responding to this thread on-topic in a serious manner (or even a facetious one, for that matter) to watch this video and think about what you're really saying here.

Oh, it's from PeTA. That immediately throws any validity it once had out the window.

Evol

I_Own_Charles said:
I'm guessing you didn't read my other comment, then.

I did, and it seems to corroborate my statement.

Bane

Woa, woa, what happened to the torture. This isn't a debating competition.

Torture, neh?

If I wanna torture someone, I'd just do my Stitch impression... It scares people, and has already come close to driving someone insane.

Doesn't help that I do the laugh as well.

Bane said:
Woa, woa, what happened to the torture. This isn't a debating competition.

My comment which it seems you failed to read (or watch the video it contained, for that matter) is what happened to the torture.

Bane

Oh, no. I did read it. But the link doesn't take me anywhere specific. Just like a website. No video or nothing.

wut

emptyF said:
facek said:
I'd strangle 1000 bunny rabbits just to save one human life.
human life, animal life. . .what's the difference?

A rather large one.