• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Re: Horrific fursuits

YOqL8rE.jpg

Is that boobs and nips?

"Ohh murr I'm so fucking sexy with my roadkill face!"

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

Rilvor

Formal when angry

This thread keeps me in a limbo of laughing heartily and wanting to kill myself from what I just saw.

That one was meant to be horrific and ironic. The person even made the boobs bigger for each con. It was kinda funny.

Its still just as innapropriate to walk around in an ironic latex fetish suit, as it is to walk around in a "normal" latex fetish suit at a con :I Kids and tweens and things like that.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Its still just as innapropriate to walk around in an ironic latex fetish suit, as it is to walk around in a "normal" latex fetish suit at a con :I Kids and tweens and things like that.
You must not go to many cons.

I see so many fur cons with people running around in bondage rope, leather bondage, thongs, speedos, other sexual things, and acting perverted, oblivious to the fact they're at a PUBLIC HOTEL SPACE where other guests, like families, are located. Yes, lets bring more negative attention to the furry fandom.

That would be (warning: not mind safe) ShadoWolffess right there.
Well now I know what I want for christmas....
...a flamethrower.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist

I feel sort of sorry for some of these results; I'm sure the people making them tried very hard. x3

True enough, but after a certain age, you should be able to look at something you've done, and realize it's a rough draft/total crap.

We all start out making crap, because that's how you learn. Practice makes better, if not perfect.

That people over the age of 10 get really excited about the obvious crap they've made is what's sad.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

True enough, but after a certain age, you should be able to look at something you've done, and realize it's a rough draft/total crap.

We all start out making crap, because that's how you learn. Practice makes better, if not perfect.

That people over the age of 10 get really excited about the obvious crap they've made is what's sad.
It wasn't until he awoke his monster Dr. Frankenstien realized what he had done (and then proceeded to cry all over the place). Many people when they look at something they've created they wear something like rose-tinted goggles.

jorinda

It wasn't until he awoke his monster Dr. Frankenstien realized what he had done (and then proceeded to cry all over the place). Many people when they look at something they've created they wear something like rose-tinted goggles.

Just have a look at deviantart. One can post awful fursuits there and everyone goes "Ohmigod cutest thing evurrr!".

Status
Not open for further replies.