• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Re: Horrific fursuits

barf.wav

I see so many fur cons with people running around in bondage rope, leather bondage, thongs, speedos, other sexual things, and acting perverted, oblivious to the fact they're at a PUBLIC HOTEL SPACE

Whaaaaat.
I attend Confuzzled in England every year, and it's clearly stated in the con book that any clothing like that is a big no. I've seen a couple warned for wearing a lead and collar, and another guy for walking barefoot (he's a known foot fetishist...)

I would think all cons should have these guidelines. Maybe that would cut down on the flame bait photos.

wildbilltx

Whaaaaat.
I attend Confuzzled in England every year, and it's clearly stated in the con book that any clothing like that is a big no. I've seen a couple warned for wearing a lead and collar, and another guy for walking barefoot (he's a known foot fetishist...)

I would think all cons should have these guidelines. Maybe that would cut down on the flame bait photos.

I agree, I wish more would have them. Most of the USA cons I attend have banned or now have strict guidelines about fetish gear. But now and then I'll see someone wearing something ugly or obscene. There was a ugly guy at AC at the Friday night dance wearing nothing but a full body latex Leopard suit. I'm amazed he didn't get tossed out of the con, especially one that has been trying to present a positive image of the fandom like Anthrocon.

The sad thing is Dorsai, security or attendees are just too polite. Too many don't have the guts to speak up and tell those fetishers to go back to their room and change. If we want to get rid of ugly fursuits and S&M gear at cons we furs all need to speak up LOUDLY about it and tell them they look like morons wearing that junk (or showing it)!

Last edited:

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

You must not go to many cons.

I see so many fur cons with people running around in bondage rope, leather bondage, thongs, speedos, other sexual things, and acting perverted, oblivious to the fact they're at a PUBLIC HOTEL SPACE where other guests, like families, are located. Yes, lets bring more negative attention to the furry fandom.
Been to cons, just not furry ones

...and I don't know if I want to go to one now :I

septango

ᴓᴥᴓ

not really a fursuit, but christ man

[video=youtube;pmekYJNIipc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmekYJNIipc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

This is a Rainbow Dash . . .
NO.
th

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

why are it's eyes punched/ripped out
WHY
;_;

OMG I CAN'T SEE!! MY EYES WERE POKED OUT!!! I'M BLIND!!!!111

Been to cons, just not furry ones

...and I don't know if I want to go to one now :I

The fetishists are in the minority at cons. They're usually not that bad.

Lexicom

Paws. :3c

This whole thread, wow.

Tao

Hare Boi

I was thinking of getting a cheaper suit but I think I'll just wait until I can get a good one. Being trapped in one of these scary ones would be the ultimate shame.

Corto

Holy shit I had forgotten all about this thread.

In order to keep it alive, because even the most basic guidelines of common sense and forum courtesy are as alien to our users as these costumes are to the world at large, I'll add some mild rules to the OP.
The short version is

IF YOU'RE REPLYING TO SOMEONE'S POST AND WISH TO QUOTE THE IMAGE, THEN CHANGE IT FROM AN EMBEDDED PICTURE TO A LINK. ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS POSTED ON THE SAME PAGE, DOUBLE SUPER ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS THE PREVIOUS BLOODY POST AND/OR YOU'RE QUOTING A BUNCH OF PICTURES. WE DON'T NEED TO HAVE THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE REPEATED AD NAUSEAM ON THE SAME PAGE, DOOFUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.