• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horrific fursuits

Is the horse bird thing supposed to be Rainbow Dash, Papaya? o_O

I dont know ;n;

tumblr_lved7dn7G41qk4pluo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lxobxx1V3r1qk4pluo1_500.jpg

Bambi

^Is it a little cold in here?

Cute mask, not used to nipples.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist

poor pinkie pie

14lknbr.jpg

I truly, sincerely, and un-ironically adore this one.

It really does look like she's become a depressed, chain-smoking housewife who lives in a trailer park. Or, possibly, a bitter divorcee whose stallion ran away with a hot Dutch warmblood mare he met at a strip bar, leaving her with two young colts to raise.

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

I truly, sincerely, and un-ironically adore this one.

It really does look like she's become a depressed, chain-smoking housewife who lives in a trailer park. Or, possibly, a bitter divorcee whose stallion ran away with a hot Dutch warmblood mare he met at a strip bar, leaving her with two young colts to raise.

from parties with everypony, to sitting alone in a doublewide with the children screaming. nothing to comfort her except the whiskey and memories.

from parties with everypony, to sitting alone in a doublewide with the children screaming. nothing to comfort her except the whiskey and memories.
I'm laughing so hard, I think I just peed xD ahhahahahaha xD

So dark, but so funny lol

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now

While we are on the unfortunate subject of ponies.

isKCurl.jpg

I love how it says "FAF's most beloved member" below that pic. Signature oddly appropriate. :)

Any of those could have been in a horror movie, but this one. 0.0 WHAT!? I would actually scream and run if I saw this unearthly terror shambling toward me.

If I didn't know better I'd think that might be the idea behind it, because I can't even see its maker thinking it was a good suit.

Message me if:
no if, do

Alpha as fuck.

Any of those could have been in a horror movie, but this one. 0.0 WHAT!? I would actually scream and run if I saw this unearthly terror shambling toward me.

Agreed. Out of all of these creepy as shit suits, this one actually manages to look horrifying. I hope to god it's merely satirical.

Last edited:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa

Holy shit, my sides.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.

I am so fucking petrified as of right now...
Normally almost any fursuit creeps me out, but these...

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist

Actually, I recognize that costume. It belongs to aspiring science fiction "author" JF Bibeau, and is supposed to be Emperor Kuzco. Yesh.

Learn all about 'im:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3458196&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
http://fyeahfantasywriterunicorn.tu...kuzco-update-trigger-warning-for-sexual-abuse
https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...76.2.2.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.4hibBW_yxvg

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

TopazThunder

Noir Fetishist

Okay I just now finished looking through this thread and...

Good lord I don't even have anything to say. These were actually well and truly mortifying to look through. I laughed and boggled in equal measure, I will admit.

Goddammit Rilvor thanks a fuckton for showing me this thread, I'm going to strangle you now...

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

After looking through the sites, I honestly want to kill myself. That's the only way I can rid myself of most, if not all, of those images.

Or maybe I should look up a shock image to counter it.

Okay I just now finished looking through this thread and...

Good lord I don't even have anything to say. These were actually well and truly mortifying to look through. I laughed and boggled in equal measure, I will admit.

Goddammit Rilvor thanks a fuckton for showing me this thread, I'm going to strangle you now...

Giggity.

Dokid

This suit. The maker has been trying to sell it for as long as I've known about it. They never seem to realize that no one wants it.

sheepdog_partial.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.