• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
Yiff please
2ihuom0.jpg

No words. Not even sure if it's a fursuit. It's still horrible.
ml0JW0q.jpg

NSFW. It's Krystal so NSFW is a guarantee

And I'll just leave this here.
Ox0rjkG.jpg

EDIT: Why the heck aren't

Last edited:

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I like how the images have to be clicked. It raises the suspense.

And dat Krystal cleavage.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
^ I thought the sheer horror of the images contained in the post had broken the tag, actually...

The last one is pretty awesome tbh

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
^ The tree is the coolest mascot ever!

Hell yeah. You know your mascot is good when he gets banned from games for being too drunk. The band has also been banned from certain schools for its antics and pranks during games. (The tree is technically the Stanford band's mascot, not the school's, FYI.)

Also a fan of Rooty the Cedar from Lebanon High School.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Hell yeah. You know your mascot is good when he gets banned from games for being too drunk. The band has also been banned from certain schools for its antics and pranks during games. (The tree is technically the Stanford band's mascot, not the school's, FYI.)

See, with that information, and that goofy smile, I'm starting to get quite a mental image of that tree, and his character. I can just picture all his possible shenanigans. I would love to see a comic strip or something, inspired him, it would be hilarious.

jorinda

Hard to believe people will actually walk around in them. lol

Partly that's because noone tells them. It's hard to approach a stranger and tell them their fursuit totally sucks. Or even give constructive critique when there's a list of 50 things that need improving.

S

Selachi

WTF have I gotten myself into. I'm going to take some time to rethink my life choices.....

alphakitsune

Batsh*t insane
Here are some I found for sale from a FA user

13689733@400-1402410957.jpg

Minecraft cat friusut head (yes its spelled that way) Its a great deal at $100!

13526605@400-1400770448.jpg

13527926@400-1400784015.jpg

You can get this monster gator fursut for a great deal!
Goggles: $20
Paws: $20
Tale: $25
Head: $220

Status
Not open for further replies.