• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
It seems to me there's lots of bad fursuits that people are trying to sell as premades.

Kind of dissapointing really

11590901@400-1378935633.jpg

12341426@400-1388025203.jpg

8383648@400-1341940166.jpg

urgh...sorry guys but no. I wouldn't buy the last one no matter how cheap.

Oh...one of the weirdest is

the_worst_fursuit_ever_03.jpg

Giant_pixie_by_LilleahWest.jpg

the_worst_fursuit_ever_01.jpg

Good god! Why would you get a fursuit to match your dog? The worst part is she goes in public walking the dog with that fursuit on, what????

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I can come up with some AWESOME comedy role-reversal scenarios involving a real dog and a fursuit of the same dog.

Unfortunately, the above owner is probably one of those utterly earnest and completely obsessed pet owners who doesn't see their relationship with their pet as a laughing matter.

jorinda

It seems to me there's lots of bad fursuits that people are trying to sell as premades.
Kind of dissapointing really
Well, there's a buyer for almost everything. As long as there are people willing to buy lower quality, there will be sellers who make more of it.

Good god! Why would you get a fursuit to match your dog? The worst part is she goes in public walking the dog with that fursuit on, what????

Actually, that could be fun. If only the fursuit wasn't that creepy. (At least I think the expression on its face is creepy as hell.)

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I... actually don't hate this one. It looks soft.

Though I'm sure if I did actually touch it my hand would come away sticky and I'd once again regret my choices in life ¬_¬

jtrekkie

Feathered
Forget toothless, look at that lady in the background.

Raormi

Seeing all of these horrifying fursuits has made me laugh the most I have in a long time. This made my day

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
You don't have to say anything... that lady's face says more than any of us could.

Nashida

She do a blep
Re: Horrific fursuits

It's Toothless! He's...he's...STUFFED!
toothless_amecon___12_by_kanikaniza-d5bin9d.jpg

I WANT THIS. He's adorable!

how could you dishoner someones hard work
i mean this isnt even the ugliest
these people have worked hard to find thing make thier first head

and you dont have the permission to use the pictures eather

D'aww, somebody's feewings are huwt...

tumblr_na4g2nyoxg1reod2ro1_1280.jpg

What da fuq is it?

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
That plush-like Toothless finally has good looking frontal limbs; all of the other quadsuits I've seen look like they have cardboard tubes for legs. :/

Kelestra

I hope no one makes a Lemongrab fursuit, the only way it wouldn't be terrifying is if it looked like this:
480181_608121299203922_1913257239_n_large.jpg

Nevermind, it's still terrifying.

​THESE CLOTHES ARE UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

tumblr_na4g2nyoxg1reod2ro1_1280.jpg

What da fuq is it?

That's an elephant octopus. It's a fake "fursuit" created for GESHWHES by Deo, who used to be a regular here on these forums. It's not horrible, it's awesome.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
W-where are the eyes? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.