• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maugryph

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized I had this gem sitting in my folder and thought I would share it:

Isn't that cute. Serial killer Bugs wants you to sit by him!

It's disappointing that no horrible looking Smaug costumes have came to light.

Last edited:

Bigfish

Re: Horrific fursuits

Wookit his wittle booties!
tumblr_mjivi4tjIf1reod2ro1_500.jpg
This shark suit is incredible; it is one of the best suits I have ever seen. After attending a few conventions and seeing this suit, I can tell you it is so loved by all who attend and see him. When I see the suit walk the halls, it has a very comical lumber to the pace; it is very funny to watch. So do not be a hater of this suit, because this shark only wants to make everyone in the world laugh and be happy.

LI.Reaver()

Yadaljauzaa
This thread is whole win itself.
Added to favourites in my browser.

Summerbun

#1 fan of animatronic bunnies
I just went through this entire topic in one sitting.

I'm partially laughing, partially terrified, and partially on the verge of nausea.

Fith-fath

I envision a horror game, where you are a wandering person at a convention, and horrible full-body cosplay and fursuits chase you through oblivious crowds of people...

Anywho, I'm grabbing my eye-bleach now, anyone else want some?

N30Nphoenix

Kitty-fox
This thread has given me nightmares, but sleep is for the weak anyways

TyDye

The puns, they burn
tumblr_mipjz2dU9i1ropt1bo1_1280.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, I love this. It wasn't meant to be cute and adorable or look like most fursuits. Hell, this guy might not even be furry, could be someone who spent too much time playing Kirby's Epic Yarn...

Kodiak_KodaBear

Grey Muzzle
tumblr_mipjz2dU9i1ropt1bo1_1280.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, I love this. It wasn't meant to be cute and adorable or look like most fursuits. Hell, this guy might not even be furry, could be someone who spent too much time playing Kirby's Epic Yarn...

I think its great! I would quite like a burr version....The fur looks brilliant

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
lZzLTlH.jpg

What even IS that.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
lZzLTlH.jpg

What even IS that.

That is a big-ass Nope in its natural habitat. The Fuckis Thisus is a special breed of Nope, one that feeds on terror and hatred. If you see one, kill it with fire before it devours the children. Please. Do it for the children.

frostyumbreon

You all asked for it.
Tced5lz.jpg

EDIT: found more suits for your cringement

wolfie_fursuit_by_12wolfgir12-d6qs8yx.jpg

dat leather tho
toothless_fursuit_head_by_geehusky.jpg

overly puffed up cheeks
fursuit_head_wip_by_eevee6969-d6pre2s.jpg

the eyes are super spaced out..
tumblr_mua53bCqns1r2vnuyo1_1280.jpg

Last edited: