• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foussiremix

It seems to me there's lots of bad fursuits that people are trying to sell as premades.

Kind of dissapointing really

11590901@400-1378935633.jpg

12341426@400-1388025203.jpg

8383648@400-1341940166.jpg

urgh...sorry guys but no. I wouldn't buy the last one no matter how cheap.

Oh...one of the weirdest is

the_worst_fursuit_ever_03.jpg

Giant_pixie_by_LilleahWest.jpg

the_worst_fursuit_ever_01.jpg

Good god! Why would you get a fursuit to match your dog? The worst part is she goes in public walking the dog with that fursuit on, what????

The dog is like ´ WTH WHY IS THIS HAPPENENING´

Byron

Moshi Moshi, Byron Desu~
[video=youtube;Y2tP9s8y2Ic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP9s8y2Ic[/video]

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
These people have got to see how horrible these are right? I would be ashamed even if I was anonymous inside one of these.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
THe dog with a real dog one is Beastcub, her suits have improved DRAMATICALLY since then. And she knows it was a pretty bad suit, it was okay for the time but she's done so much better now (thank god, right? Hahaha *weeps*)

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Everybody has to begin somewhere, after all.

I believe it was Jake the Dog who said that sucking at something is the first step to not sucking at something.

I fucking love HTTYD and this thread is slowly murdering it for me. Thanks fuzzfigs

Byron

Moshi Moshi, Byron Desu~
Wanna know what's really gross about that pig? I'd bet money that tongue is real. They probably just went to the local boucherie and got a cow tongue.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

MissFleece

I AM THE MACHINE
Imma post my first fursuit so you can laugh at it. I know it's terrible so don't try to be nice.

11817005_993208760730825_7854894399873592287_n.jpg

Alternatively, here is the second one and I did a lot better. Still derpy but hey, progress.
11066088_978155198902848_1951395944088859664_n.jpg

ExperiMUNt

The Creationist of Monsters
Actually in my personal opinion the first one you did wasn't too bad, but there could be VAST improvements. I don't understand why you put splotches of pink around the fur though??\

The second one you can already see you've changed like a hell lot, especially the ears.

It's not a total durrsuit, but it's not that bad for your first go. WAY better than what we've all seen on here I guarantee you that.

MissFleece

I AM THE MACHINE
I don't understand why you put splotches of pink around the fur though??\

They were supposed to be eyes, lol.

The suit was supposed to be night vale themed, which is a podcast with a purple and eye theme kinda. The character is a stray dog named Trashbag, in case you were curious...In an episode of the podcast there's some stray dogs killing people that the local police assure are just trash bags blowing in the wind.

FuzzyFoe

Some of these images you guys are posting are hilarious, but on the blog there are a lot of fursuits that actually look decent, and that upsets me.

Spotface

Okay. I hate bashing people, but you have to admit that some of these are utter horror shows and I hope that their creators learned a lot of lessons. That's the positive side of creating a disaster, is that you know how not to make a disaster afterwards.

Maugryph

Okay. I hate bashing people, but you have to admit that some of these are utter horror shows and I hope that their creators learned a lot of lessons. That's the positive side of creating a disaster, is that you know how not to make a disaster afterwards.

If they kept making suits, I'm sure they did.

As the extremely accurate but rather cliche quote states
[h=3]'It's Better To Try and Fail, Than Never To Try At All'[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.