• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danderthefurry

just read through the entire thread huehehe
9901-620x-tuesdayotakubadcosplay.jpg

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
went to read this whole thread.... Actually got to page six afore had to stop, go smoke two joints, heat a bottle of Nama Sake and chug most of it, then try to figure out how to unsee those six pages, and this one. This thread is.... is.... *passes out for a bit*

A

Alex K

It's one thing to go huntin for animals, taking their parts, and trying to impersonate them. But it's another whole story when you gotta pay 500 dollars for a plastic costume

puppyresidue

There are quite a few suits here that are objectively not that bad. Not sure why they're here. I think maybe people ran out of good google image results.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
I think I've seen the shark fursuit(two posts after op) in plenty of videos. It kinda looks fun :p

Connor J. Coyote

A 4 year old thread, has been resurrected - from the dead.. ☺

(I'm not gonna go there), myself - and name specific suits.. but.. I have seen some doozies out there.

The Blue Chimera

a chimeric glutton
This thread is amazing, i read through the whole thing. Reminds me of my first fursuit and i still have it in its shitty glory
tumblr_o241c0ufg91reod2ro1_1280.jpg

It's supposed to be a Wolger (wolftiger) but it's still pretty bad lol. Looks like a homeless fox that took too many drugs
tumblr_o33si8WE181reod2ro1_1280.jpg

I met the person who made this irl twice and maaaaan this fucker is hella ugly
1477792975.thebluechimera_felix_and_4th_doc.jpg

This is my second fursuit that I've made aaaaannd it still looks like shit lmao. It's a chinese dragon

D

Deleted member 82554

After looking at this thread, I'm not ok, nor will I ever be again.

I

Infrarednexus

I am disturbed beyond words at the site of such monstrosities.

Status
Not open for further replies.