• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaming

Re: Horrific fursuits

Pure entertainment, I can't breathe holy shit

YOUR SOUL IS MINE MORTAL!
tumblr_mmszedHRG31reod2ro1_1280.jpg
Is that a watermark NO ONE IS GOING TO STEAL THAT

Kazookie

Wood choppah 9000 ultimate.

Pardon my French. But what the fuck is that?
Pardon my English, but it's the best fursuit ever made.

Now you can be a silver-ball on the dance-floor too! Buy this thing NOW! Only 99.99

Well, I think it's supposed to be a shark.

Kazookie

Wood choppah 9000 ultimate.

No no, it's an anthropomorphic silver mouth-finger don't you see?
Oh, no. Wait.Take a closer look.This is definitely one of the new utility suits for the US Army.It's like a walking tank. You see those smooth surfaces? Ricochet all the way.Those small arm-like things are just there for flanking purposes.Somehow the testers came to the wrong place.

M_Coon

I've seen three fursuits that arn't bad at all here the cutie in the blue dress the head is made very well on that one and the body is lovly nothing wrong there. Then the kitty on the car is simple but a pretty good fursuit none the less then the sparklekitty backpack one is a well made colorfull fursuit of which i see no problem. The pony one is freckin' hilarious though! and its troubling that aside from the head and hair I find miss pink panther rather attractive O//O

TopazThunder

Noir Fetishist

tumblr_mlesvcU1Df1reod2ro1_1280.jpg

Look at this monstrosity. It looks like a rainbow puked on it.

The fur is actually kind of cool. It's just too bad the rest of it is a hideous monstrosity. Bedecked as a questionably aesthetic cartoon character doesn't necessarily absolve you from having no fashion sense, and I think this is a great example of that...

I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Last edited:

ursiphiliac

I come back from a hiatus to find this? What have I done!

New cause of paranoid schizophrenia: bad fursuits.

Furries, y'all... y'all scare me. *cries*

Bambi

If people want me to keep posting suits or something, just let me know through this thread, or a PM. I think there's some gold to be had here.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

The fur is actually kind of cool. It's just too bad the rest of it is a hideous monstrosity. Bedecked as a questionably aesthetic cartoon character doesn't necessarily absolve you from having no fashion sense, and I think this is a great example of that...

I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Speaking of fashion sense...this suit might have worked back in the bodacious 80's...

I suppose its the hopeful fool in me to wish that this is what he/she was going for...

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

Corto

I don't get it.
EDIT: Wait, that's a time travelling MLP character?

Percy

o-o

I just now clicked on this thread... wow these are terrifying. o_o

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Guys...Corto isn't a brony...yet :V

He doesn't understand who Dr. Whooves is.

I don't get it.
EDIT: Wait, that's a time travelling MLP character?

Only in jokes. The character has an hourglass on his ass and his mane in a little similiar to the newest incarnation of Dr. Who. Thus, timetraveling furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.