• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorinda

Re: Horrific fursuits

Not really fursuits, but found on furaffinity and definitely horrific:
10665205@400-1369301535.jpg
10281368@400-1364974380.jpg
10013261@400-1361911084.jpg

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

to be honest i had been wondering if a more realistic suit or prosthetic would look cool, but no longer, this is just scary
There's definitely a certain way you have to go about it.
These would look a lot cooler if there was more definition to make it look like the animal it's supposed to be. Because these just look like horrible skin grafts

Cocobanana

It's not very nice to make fun of people's derpy fursuits when, to non-furries, anyone wearing a fursuit for emotional or sexual fulfillment is creepy.

Falaffel

It's not very nice to make fun of people's derpy fursuits when, to non-furries, anyone wearing a fursuit for emotional or sexual fulfillment is creepy.
Don't bring your broken ass logic that has 0 coherence into this...thing.

Cocobanana

Don't bring your broken ass logic that has 0 coherence into this...thing.

My statement would only lack coherence if a crack-addict was attempting to decipher it. Again, this thread is nothing more than bullying and should probably be locked.

Zabrina

Awoken

scribbles___41_by_neonslushie-d5hvygi.jpg

Alright, this suit is just fine and it is pretty cute, but I've been wanting to point out something that I don't like about Don't Hug Cacti fursuits. They all seem to have the same dead expression. Yeah, I know that sometimes it's a little tough to give suits that truly "alive," look, but let's have a look.

tumblr_m6ayckmQ4A1rz3n27o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mab8bpyUNN1rzq3d0o1_500.jpg

See what I mean? It seems that, lately, Don't Hug Cacti has been using the same, dull, expression over and over. Maybe it's just me.

Cocobanana

scribbles___41_by_neonslushie-d5hvygi.jpg

Alright, this suit is just fine and it is pretty cute, but I've been wanting to point out something that I don't like about Don't Hug Cacti fursuits. They all seem to have the same dead expression. Yeah, I know that sometimes it's a little tough to give suits that truly "alive," look, but let's have a look.

tumblr_m6ayckmQ4A1rz3n27o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mab8bpyUNN1rzq3d0o1_500.jpg

See what I mean? It seems that, lately, Don't Hug Cacti has been using the same, dull, expression over and over. Maybe it's just me.

Maybe it's because, yanno, their customers are asking for the same expressions as their popufur fursuit-owning friends so they can fit in.

Zabrina

Awoken

Maybe it's because, yanno, their customers are asking for the same expressions as their popufur fursuit-owning friends so they can fit in.

As accurate as that sounds, I really believe it's the company's fault. Not only this, but the suits don't even look like their smiling. They look suffocated. Where's the true smile on their faces?

Status
Not open for further replies.