• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Re: Horrific fursuits

Maybe it's because, yanno, their customers are asking for the same expressions as their popufur fursuit-owning friends so they can fit in.

In the realm of fur-suiting, it's usually the same cut when carving foam. No expression changes or anything of the sort or differentiating expressions. It's basically the same template with the same static eyes and expressions that give it the unsettling -dead- look.

At least with scribblefox's suits, it isn't the same static "bedroom eyes" expression.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

It's not very nice to make fun of people's derpy fursuits when, to non-furries, anyone wearing a fursuit for emotional or sexual fulfillment is creepy.
I've been waiting for someone to come in here whining about how it's not nice to make fun of terrible fursuits.
It's not bullying because these suits truly are horrible and serve as a pretty good note of what not to do when making suits.

As accurate as that sounds, I really believe it's the company's fault. Not only this, but the suits don't even look like their smiling. They look suffocated. Where's the true smile on their faces?
They look fine to me? I'm not really sure how same face syndrome is a total bad thing in this case.
As far as the lack of emotion. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Zabrina

Awoken

In the realm of fur-suiting, it's usually the same cut when carving foam. No expression changes or anything of the sort or differentiating expressions. It's basically the same template with the same static eyes and expressions that give it the unsettling -dead- look.

At least with scribblefox's suits, it isn't the same static "bedroom eyes" expression.

I love Sribblefox's work. Not only is the fur stunning, but the face has a nice look to it, as well.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

I love Sribblefox's work. Not only is the fur stunning, but the face has a nice look to it, as well.

Don't get me wrong, I like his work as well but at the same time, they are over-hyped popularity wise.

Zabrina

Awoken

Don't get me wrong, I like his work as well but at the same time, they are over-hyped popularity wise.

That's true. Same goes for Don't Hug Cacti, as well.

I love MixedCandy's work.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

Aw, I remember finding this before I was a member. Hello, old friend.
This person has probably been mentioned, but I'm just going to say one thing. . .
Huskyton3 on DA
dagger_fursuit_head_finished_by_huskyton3-d4tb3mi.jpg

Last edited:

Day Coydog

Cute, Pink Eyesore

I hope no one makes a Lemongrab fursuit, the only way it wouldn't be terrifying is if it looked like this:
480181_608121299203922_1913257239_n_large.jpg

Nevermind, it's still terrifying.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

images

Ain't he just adorable :V

HungryWolf

SnowLeopard

T^T Stahp, stahp please, so much nightmares tonight >.<

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

Well, what do you say to this?
[video]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d0e35ab1ca8802d1ea01098f9470020/tumblr_mi11de53iq1qhon91o1_500.gif[/video]

And I ran across this:
images

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

Did you notice it says "free abortions" at the top.. I can't stop giggling.. XD
Yes . . . yes I did. I had a good laugh myself :L

Zabrina

Awoken

Well, what do you say to this?
[video]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d0e35ab1ca8802d1ea01098f9470020/tumblr_mi11de53iq1qhon91o1_500.gif[/video]

And I ran across this:
images

As funny as that gif was I can't get past the Furby suit.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus

(big wolf pictures)

Pretty suits at best, but the eyes need more focus.

Needs more eyebrows. Eyebrow-less humanoids kinda look creepy. It's a human thing, has to do with facial recognition or something.
Also the heads look like somebody shot some wolves and had them stuffed. Realistic, yes, but horribly dead looking. And the eyes are pointing in different directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.