• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horrific fursuits (read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoshock

Re: Horrific fursuits

tumblr_mj4w18ZZ591reod2ro1_1280.jpg
I take back all the bad things I said about dragons with boobies, I rather like this, even if it does scream look at my juicy melons.

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy

Whacky hybrids are fuel for such threads IMHO, but that dragoness is quite lovely and inspires me to pen this limerick:

There was a fine dragroness with sass
Her boobies were coated in glass
When they rubbed together
They played "Stormy Weather"
And lightning shot out of her eyes!

Sorry folks, I only do G/PG-rated stuff. :eek:

Last edited:

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats

Personally I put boob suits on their own level of horror suits. I don't care how nice they look, when you have to sexualize something to get attention what are you covering up for? Why can't you get attention with a regular suit? Perhaps that may not be ...the intention. But it's all I've seen from the ones I've run into.

Getting attention or being well liked in suit used to mean you were a good character. But now you can throw thousands at a big name maker or give it giant boobs...you get attention without the effort. Nothing against the big name makers, they make nice stuff. So it's not an insult really.

Last edited:

Scaly Fal

Racing Dragon

Woah did NOT see that coming!!!!

That guy in the tiger suit has to be one of the creepiest things I've ever seen on the web. I have a feeling he'll be in my nightmares tonight. D:<

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Last edited:

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny

I take back all the bad things I said about dragons with boobies, I rather like this, even if it does scream look at my juicy melons.
That's a dude in there. I've met him a couple times.

jorinda

She(?) was at Confuzzled this year. A very pretty suit, but the boob + swimming costume combo scream "LOOK AT ME!"

He.
And it's that "lOOK AT MAH BOOBS" that just annoys me.
I mean..... Boobs are awesome. But there's no need to show them off all the time, or make them weirdly huge.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Remember the cardinal rule, kids.

If it's a fursuit with fake boobs, or is sexualized in any way, there's a guy inside.

No woman would invite that much unwanted attention by horny furry neckbeards.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

Remember the cardinal rule, kids.

If it's a fursuit with fake boobs, or is sexualized in any way, there's a guy inside.

No woman would invite that much unwanted attention by horny furry neckbeards.
You'd be surprised.

However, I have reason to believe most of the people who wear winfox's suits (like the bear) are female. Either that or they're just really curvy men.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

what in the everliving fuck?

who is this, rabies the shepard?

i dont want to hug it, i want to beat it with a stick until it stops moving

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

what in the everliving fuck?

who is this, rabies the shepard?

i dont want to hug it, i want to beat it with a stick until it stops moving
I think they'd look a little neater if it didn't look like someone went rummaging for scraps of fur in the garbage.

jorinda

However, I have reason to believe most of the people who wear winfox's suits (like the bear) are female. Either that or they're just really curvy men.
Curves aren't necessary when you have good padding inside the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.