• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horror/Monster Related Comic

Beaknose

Ow The Edge
Hi! I've been drawing and making characters here and on FA for a while, and recently I decided to do something with them.

The Siblings is something of an anthology comic, consisting of short stories that revolve around the monsters I created and their interactions with humans and the other monsters that exist within their world. It will have something of a horror focus with some other genres mixed in. The stories that are part of The Siblings take part in an unforgiving arctic forest environment.

The type of horror for this comic will tend to lean towards body horror and blood and guts. If that is not for you, I would not suggest reading it.

I set up a weebly for it if anyone wants to see what I have up so far. I update it every saturday on weebly and social media, and I upload previous pages on FA once a month.

the-siblings-comic.weebly.com: Home

I have no made a cover page for it yet, but here's the first page to give a feel of what the art style is like.

Last edited:

Beaknose

Ow The Edge
Also are you familiar with a board game called Kingdom Death. I'm reminded a bit of it : )

I'm not familiar with that board game at all, no. But your comment made me look into it.

I can see some similarity I suppose, in that they're both horror-related, but I don't really see my style in it. It seems a bit darksouls/final fantasy-esque in the character designs.

Cyanomega

Dude, I love the art and especially the shadows/shading. Awesome job and keep it up! I'll be keeping an eye on it!

Nemara

Neat. I'm not usually into grotesque stuff, but it's establishing a unique world, so I'm interested in seeing what happens.

Beaknose

Ow The Edge
Neat. I'm not usually into grotesque stuff, but it's establishing a unique world, so I'm interested in seeing what happens.

Thank you! With that in mind, I have put up a warning regarding the content of the comic on the first post.

Initially I had thought people would figure a horror comic would indicate that things will be grotesque or possibly unpleasant, but apparently I was wrong!