• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horror Movies- The best of the worst

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I for one can't get enough of the old classic horror films. The so called Horror now a days is fucking pathetic. What are your fav oldschool horror films?

Personally mine have to be Evil Dead through Army of Darkness. Those films plus anything else Bruce Campbell has done (minus Burn Notice, which I also love but not horror related)are hilariously amazing.

Your fave B horror movies, GO!

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Evil dead.

I just fucking love it.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Well, one of my first was Jacobs Ladder. That shit scared the crap out of me when I was 10. Then I went onto Friday The 13th, Dawn of the Dead, Wolf Creek, The Hills Have Eyes and so and so forth...

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Last edited:

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
This belongs to The Tube.

M. LeRenard

Is not French
I just recently watched Troll 2. Now that was an experience. After a while it makes you feel like you're on drugs.
If you want to see a really, really terrible B horror movie, though, I would recommend watching The Stuff.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
^Oh that reminds me, The Blob is also a good one. The original anyway.

Littlerock

numb with cold
The Tingler. It involves a lobster-lookin' thing that shocks people, so when the movie originally came out in theaters, the theaters were contracted out to put strong vibrators in a few random seats in the audience. At key points in the movie, three or four guests would get a 'jolt', scaring the living hell out of those guests in particular, and in turn scaring those around them. For a while, some viewers believed that the tingler was real :u

Excellent stuff :3

And every b-movie lover knows of Plan Nine form Outer Space, it's a classic. Ed Wood made himself into a legend.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Aah yes, Plan 9. Hehehe horrendously amazing. Another one I saw lastnight was Rubber. It's about a tire that comes to life and kills people XD

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
The Tingler. It involves a lobster-lookin' thing that shocks people, so when the movie originally came out in theaters, the theaters were contracted out to put strong vibrators in a few random seats in the audience. At key points in the movie, three or four guests would get a 'jolt', scaring the living hell out of those guests in particular, and in turn scaring those around them. For a while, some viewers believed that the tingler was real :u

Excellent stuff :3

And every b-movie lover knows of Plan Nine form Outer Space, it's a classic. Ed Wood made himself into a legend.

Did the people get to keep the vibrators :V?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Don't know if this counts since it's fairly new but it's awesome.
[yt]xKvjh5NiiMc[/yt]
Obviously NSFW.

Tybis

Me beautiful barnet!
Dementia 13, Night of the Living Dead...
Basically anything Elvira shows.