• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Horton hears a who

foxhunter

is hunting you
i saw it today. was a great movie would be much better if i still smoked weed. TOTAL STONER MOVIE sums it up though.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Hlavco said:
I thought it was an awesome movie. Really funny. I crashed my truck as I was leaving, though. That ruined the fun a little bit.

You shouldn't be driving your truck in a movie theatre to begin with.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I saw it with my little cousins a few weeks ago, and I thought it was well-done. At least this adaption had more faith to the original story instead of the "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "The Cat in the Hat" live-action film interpretations (the live-action films, IMO, aren't so great).

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Hlavco said:
Unless it's a drive-in.

NIIIIIIIIIIICE. Except I didn't think those existed outside of the tiny ass town that I pass through on the highway I use to go see the folks.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
What the HELL was up with Katie? D:

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
I really liked it. And as for Katie: Was she you know, mentally a little gone? I said something along those lines, and my friend said she didn't think so. o_O I just figured she'd been dropped on her head. Repeatedly. From a very long ways up. She was my favourite of the side characters, though.