• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hostess Bankruptcy!

kylr23

For those who have no clue Hostess gone into chapter eleven some time ago, almost after they got out of it... Well Unfortionatly for eveyr one who loves them twinkies, and work at the place (like me). Hostess may be closing down. The two biggest unions got the best and final offer, instead of out right saying no, they are allowing the employees to vote on the contact. *(increased insurance pay with less deductibles. More pension pay, 8% wage loss and no garenteed hours for part time workers.)

Thats most of it but not all of it. so why am I posting this you see if the employees say No the company will outso...I mean Liquidate its assets. Teamsters and IBTGM both thing the employeees should choose there futre and form what I am hearing fomr my space, allot are going to vote no on this...

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
But twinkies are so heavenly

How could that possibly happen

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Proofreading before you post is a thing that's considered "hip" and "cool" here. Just saying.

Hostess is going under, I'd imagine, because their food is fucking bad for you. I won't touch any of it because I don't need the extra fat, sugar, or calories.

It sucks to see this happen to a company, but since this company is in the business of selling fatty foods that I really do not need to ever eat, I can't be too upset.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Proofreading before you post is a thing that's considered "hip" and "cool" here. Just saying.

Hostess is going under, I'd imagine, because their food is fucking bad for you. I won't touch any of it because I don't need the extra fat, sugar, or calories.

It sucks to see this happen to a company, but since this company is in the business of selling fatty foods that I really do not need to ever eat, I can't be too upset.
You never ate a twinkie?

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
I Hostess did go bankrupt, I wouldn't be suprised if they sold their trademarks and recipies to someone else and that production of certian products later resumed.

Percy

o-o
I haven't had anything from them in years.

It sucks that they're going under though. They did have some good snacks.

Neoi

Lone Wolf
Ive never had a twinkie before so.. ya, but I still wish i could have one :p

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Twinkies are ok, just can't eat them that much. I remember SuzieQ's gotta love black cupcakes with sugary spooge in the middle :p

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Ill stick with Entenmanns, they have fucking delicious fudge cakes.

Gryphoneer

20 Quatloos on "disruptive"
I Hostess did go bankrupt, I wouldn't be suprised if they sold their trademarks and recipies to someone else and that production of certian products later resumed.
Kung Ya Financial Group's latest acquisition Hostess presents Twinkie, now with two flavors: Classic and Multi-Resistant Salmonella.