• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hot damn, bookmark sale!

CastIronFish

Holy Crap! bookmark sale! Normally I charge $8 for a 1 sided laminated bookmark, and $10 for a double sided laminatd bookmark, but for this week, this one special week I'm slashing my prices!

Call it a back to school sale call it a wtf stop dog earing my books! special, it's still fabulous!

so first 5 people get their 1 sided bookmarks for $5 each or 2 sided for $8 holy cowbells, that's fantastic!

Samples? SUUUUUUUURE! let me show you them.

Don't they look spiffy?

I'm game for just about anything, with a notable exception to some of the more... NSFW subjects. I'll draw nudity, gore, and some of the fetishes.

I also ask for $2 for shipping (cover stamps and envelopes) the lamination is included in the pricing. I'll ship anywhere too :D

Thank you for looking :p

edit: Note me on FA, or here, makes no difference to me except i check FA more :D

Last edited:

CastIronFish

Oh snap, more samples!

1274637805.half.castironfish_trisbookmark.jpg
1274637605.half.castironfish_tobybookmark.jpg

Aurag2

Esme Caza
If I had the money, I would so get one. OMG, Id get a bunch with my character in themes of my favorite books for when i read them. How long do these deals last?
Recognize these? Ill probably get one about The Host, The Hunger Games, and the mortal instruments.

Last edited: