• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: Hot Vacation YCH Picture Set (SFW/NSFW) starting at $35)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
I'm selling slots for a YCH picture set. There are four planned pics (primarily NSFW) with two pics up at the moment that can be bid for at a fair price. Once all four YCHs are up, I will also offer slots that can be bought for a slightly higher but flat price.

www.furaffinity.net: Hot Vacation YCH 01 - (bet you) Wish You Were Here by TheArashi (This YCH can also be SFW for any bidders)
www.furaffinity.net: Hot Vacation YCH 02 - Deep Dive by TheArashi (This YCH and the others following on will be primarily NSFW)
www.furaffinity.net: Hot Vacation YCH 03 - Sexy Smorgasboard by TheArashi

Last edited:

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
BUMP - One slot has already been autobought for the second, but there's still time to get one of the othe three or bid for a slot on the first piece

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
BUMP
update: I've added the third YCH applicable to the picture set. Also, YCH 02 has only one slot left with one bid on it. If you want it, there's about 12 hours left to claim it

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
BUMP -
Update: all slots for YCH 02 have been sold. I am still selling slots for two more YCHs and will have the last one up soon. Be sure to look out for it if you'd like to get a slot in the full picutre set, including YCH 02