• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hottest chick/dude in your opinion

Okay so it's simple, tell us who you think is the sexiest person to have ever lived and why.

I guess it could be fictional if you want, and you can include pics with your post (just make sure they are not ginormous please and link if it's not pg-13 with a NSFW notice)

It can totally be someone you'd never have a chance in hell with as well. I know mine is! :D

So to start, mine's a very special vocalist. From The Strokes. If that ain't enough of a hint yet...

juliancasablancas.jpg

JULIAN CASABLANCAS FUCK YEAH.

This is hilarious because usually I don't really like skinny guys, he is the exception obviously.

I think it has to do with his voice (can you say, MAKES ME GO MOIST?!) and I do have him imagined as this badass kind of dude...

I REALLY should stop fantasizing bout him though, because, besides the fact he might as well NOT be real, he's MARRIED.

*crazy rabid fangirl DEATHBLOW* FINISH HIM!!!!!

But yeah I can still dream can't I? :>

Anyway, post moar pics, post moar reasons, let's discuss!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I can't include pics cause I have non but my high school sweetheart, the only one I've truly loved but lost.T_T

Wouldn't mind at all... :> Just make sure it's not TOO tl;dr.

Also, the hottest CHICK IMO, since I'm BISECKSUALS...

MARILYN MONROE!
MarilynMonroe.jpg

Do I even HAVE to explain this one? *drool*

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Wouldn't mind at all... :> Just make sure it's not TOO tl;dr.

Also, the hottest CHICK IMO, since I'm BISECKSUALS...

MARILYN MONROE!
MarilynMonroe.jpg

Do I even HAVE to explain this one? *drool*

she's okay but hot to me is a little different then that perfect body crap.

Nylak

Angry Otter

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I feel ya, I get a feeling I might not even LIKE Julian if I met him IRL but he's got a hot voice and I'm a sucker for full lips.

Stereotypical hot people are 90% of the time real stuck up, spoiled little assholes. But I've seen a few that amazed me on how down to earth they where, and how smoking hot they where. I'm more of an eyes kinda guy but full lips sounds nice.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Edward Cullen *swoon*

No, but seriously. I <3 Easog :3

SnowFox

she's okay but hot to me is a little different then that perfect body crap.

Same for me. I really have no interest in people who try to look "perfect", they just seem so fake and full of themselves. I much prefer real people!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I dunno, I'm pretty sexy, but MAH BOI is a tender young man, just begging for the Royal Cock of Hyrule.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
non-existent:
ren from dears(although her chest size is defently too big >.>)
http://www.animebyyou.com/Aart/Anime%20Ren%20and%20mia.jpg
(the one on the left)

real:

a girl named Kelsy that i was friends with in middle school.
(back in 6th grade, she looked kinda "meh" but i checked the yearbook photo of her in 8th grade and I was like: damn 0.0)

Last edited:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Megan Fox

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Seriously, who else would you expect me to say?

But seeing as she's technically not real, I guess I admit I've had a mild (okay, not so mild) crush on Rachel Weisz for just about forever.

Who votes I move this to forum games to we can post pictures?!?!11!1! :O

*highfives* Seriously, why else would you watch The Mummy? ;)

Love the ladies and the gents, so i'll have to cover both here *G*.

Girls:
Rachel Weisz *yay!*
Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil and Fifth Element, especially!)
Kari Byron
Beth Phoenix (that's ToeClaws fault that I found out about her)
Angelina Jolie (duh!)
Kate Beckinsale (in that sexy vampire leather *drool*)
Ziyi Zang
Keira Knightly

Guys:
Jensen Ackles (see my avatar. He's the shorter one *G*)
Christian Bale (again, duh)
Jared Leto
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Trent Reznor
Brian Molko (weird...but i like weird *G*)
Cillian Murphy

sqz_kid

I personally think that my two best friends are the most attractive boys on earth...

Unfortunately, I ruined all chances of having a relationship with either of them. ::le sigh::

Celebrity-wise, however, I'm quite a fan of Colin Farrell and Michael Phelps.

Fictional Characters? Edward Cullen (book character, not movie actor), Trent from "Daria," and Neville Longbottom (again, character not actor.)

MichaelOlnet

Dreamer
Girl: Olivia Newton-John (Xanadu...*heart throbs*)
Guy: Pierce Brosnan (The World is Not Enough, and yes, I've seen Mamma Mia, and I just think he's even sexier now. Even in disco spandex. >:3 )

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Not sure now. Who hasn't thought that Pamela Anderson was hot?
But for the longest time I was stuck on Marina Sirtis (anybody caer to tell me what show she was on? I know).
Guy? Can't tell you. Not into them.